[SOLVED] showcase fixed list?
I'm having a lot of trouble finding this option & I know it was in older versions, i was able to find an old post about it but the options isn't where they say

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1611350

I tried installing a few mods but none seem to provide that feature.Is anyone aware of any mods for the helix version to do this? if "fixed list" even the right name for it, could be I'm searching the wrong word.

Its mainly for showcase view when in a movie set, if there is only a few movies in the set it looks confusing.

Thanks,
(2015-01-25, 17:41)apeg Wrote: I'm having a lot of trouble finding this option & I know it was in older versions, i was able to find an old post about it but the options isn't where they say

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1611350

I tried installing a few mods but none seem to provide that feature.Is anyone aware of any mods for the helix version to do this? if "fixed list" even the right name for it, could be I'm searching the wrong word.

Its mainly for showcase view when in a movie set, if there is only a few movies in the set it looks confusing.

Thanks,

Are you talking about this setting in Skin settings > Advanced?

Thats exactly it.

Im using the helix version of Aeon Nox, and unless im losing my mind... the option is not there?
(2015-01-26, 20:02)apeg Wrote: Thats exactly it.

Im using the helix version of Aeon Nox, and unless im losing my mind... the option is not there?

It is there under advanced, right between kiosk and watched status indicator. Do you see those two entries but not navigation style for lists? Please post a screenshot.
Idk what i could be doing wrong...

here is what my screen looks like:

Im getting that same screen on 2x KodiBuntu instances and one windows kodi instance. (im in expert mode)

is there anything i can edit at the xml level?
(2015-01-26, 22:12)apeg Wrote: Idk what i could be doing wrong...

here is what my screen looks like:

Im getting that same screen on 2x KodiBuntu instances and one windows kodi instance. (im in expert mode)

is there anything i can edit at the xml level?

I see it right there in your photo... Third option... Huh
wow, indeed you are right and that did the trick... I think I need to go get my head examined lol

when you posed the image of all the options you had and mine didn't look the same I just assumed i didn't have it :-S but i have no clue how i missed it in the first place, i went over each options 5x before posting.

thanks for the help mikesilvo, even though it was just for my own stupidity.

Cheers,
(2015-01-26, 23:28)apeg Wrote: wow, indeed you are right and that did the trick... I think I need to go get my head examined lol

when you posed the image of all the options you had and mine didn't look the same I just assumed i didn't have it :-S but i have no clue how i missed it in the first place, i went over each options 5x before posting.

thanks for the help mikesilvo, even though it was just for my own stupidity.

Cheers,

The options are different cause it is a screenshot from my modded version of Aeon Nox 5... anyway glad you got it sorted.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[SOLVED] showcase fixed list?0