OS X Right Border out of sight
I'm running KODI Helix on my mid 2010 13" MacBook Pro under OS X Yosemite. Everything works beautifully right up to the point when I connect my Sony TV to the computer. I have a mini display port to HDMI adapter, and then an HDMI cord to complete the connection. Sound works fine and video too except that the instant I connect the cord, the right border extends beyond the screen a couple inches. Actually, the whole thing expands to the right a bit. The left border stays put. This can not be corrected in video calibration, as when I move the mouse to the bottom right corner (out of sight) in an attempt to adjust that border location, the TOP LEFT adjustment becomes active. Actually, holding the mouse over virtually every location on the screen except the centre and the bottom activates the top left adjustment. If I change Kodi to window mode, I can adjust that bottom right corner, but as soon as I go back to full screen, I can't. When disconnected from the TV, everything works normally, including the ability to make calibration adjustments. I have done reboots and fresh installs to no avail. As a side note, I have another virtually identical computer and have hooked it up to the same adapter and HDMI cord. It worked perfectly. Any help would be appreciated.
Hey

Did you solve this problem?

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Right Border out of sight0