Bug Export library single files bug
I am trying to export my library to an SMB location.

It completes successfully but upon checking the xml file, the fanart and poster file locations are incorrect. The location is on my local drive as I had completed a test export to this location 5 minutes prior. My understanding is that the location should be the folder I am exporting to?

I also cannot seem to import from a network location. I am only offered local drives to import from.
Can someone confirm whether this is a bug or not?
bump
According to the wiki:

Quote:Exporting to a single file is discouraged in Frodo and higher, as there is a big issue with artwork. It changes the artwork location URL to the folder location of the export, which causes problems when you want to redownload the information."

Is that what you are describing?
Yes. However it does not change the artwork location URL to the folder location of the export when that location is on my NAS.

Strangely the artwork location URL is changed to a folder on my local drive which I used previous for testing purposes.

No matter how many times I try to export using an SMB location it uses the local drive location.

Seperately,

Settings>Video>Library>Import Video Library does not offer me SMB location to import from, only my local drives and Home folder.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Export library single files bug0