Missing a settings app, need help downloading it
I need to change the display resolution setting on my Gbox.
The only app I know that allows this is the following app.
I cannot locate this app on my box.
I access this app directly from the app page, prior to opening KODI.

Where can I download this app?

That's just a basic interface to the common Android settings. Some boxes have this, but you can still access all the same settings in the normal Settings app. Don't worry about it looking different, as the settings still work the same way.
I want to change the resolution from 1080 to 720. I've looked all over the standard settings app. But, this is the only place where I can change the resolution as well as switch between Wifi or Ethernet. Can tell me how I can make these changes on the standard settings app.
The options should be right in the standard Android settings app at the very top of the screen. WiFi and ethernet should be direct options and resolution should be changeable under "displays".
At the top of the Android settings options is an area called Ethernet. In this section I can only change from HDCP and Static IP

In the WiFi section, I can only view the status of WiFi, but I cannot change any setting for Wifi.

In the display section, I can change the font size and view the status of a wireless display.

These options can only be changed in the app illustrated in the initial thread. This is true for all three of my Android media boxes. The app shown in my initial thread is called Mbox.

Where can I download the Mbox app and install it on one of my boxes?
Ask whoever you bought your boxes from, because apparently they flashed it with funky firmware that is missing standard settings that every other Android box has.
OK, I don't know but my boxes are from three different sources. The buddy if mine bought his from a source different from mine. All of the boxes I have seen (mine and my buddies) have the same things I am describing, in terms of what can be changed in the setting panels.

What firmware build date should I be looking for?
You have to use settingsmbox app to change the display resolution and as per my opinion(not sure) every android box have this app installed. Do not try to use settings because that will not let to change display resolution.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing a settings app, need help downloading it0