Release Update Announcements - Updated 2015-03-05
As this has been requested, I thought I would make a dedicated locked thread for update announcements. These will be made ~one day before I submit a version to the repository, I will let you know which version number it will be, a very small description, and the date it will most likely be submitted.

Updates will only be submitted, on average, once per month. However, if there are unforeseen issues with a previous update, I will issue another to resolve the problem.

05-03-2015, version 3.50.05
• Corrects conditional dialog issue when playing music.
• Updated strings from Transifex: Bulgarian, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Korean, Polish, Romanian, Serbian (Cyrillic), Spanish (User submission).

Quote:Old
Renamed to Xperience1080, version 3.50 Too many fixes to list.
27-01-2015 3.44.40 (PVR Plot fix, Home Music section smaller to allow correct A/R artwork, Home shadows fixed (xperience1080 textures), buffering now displaying in progress, packed texture glitch fixed, four new textures for both themes, adds Plot to streaming media when available, xml changes to five files, redesigned system stats panel - now library only with proper language support.)
25-01-2015 3.44.22 (fix)
25-01-2015 3.44.20
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
Updated. Please read:

1) If you have Xperience1080 installed then you'll need to reset your skin settings (Skin Settings -> Advanced -> Reset Skin)
2) If you don't see the correct language then please select another language, then go back to yours. I only provide English with the skin, the rest are translated using Transifex by native speakers from other languages.
3) The default textures are now Xperience1080, 1080XF is the secondary texture set.
4) You will lose your skin settings, sorry about that. I won't be changing the name of the skin again.

I've re-organised the top threads to make it (hopefully) easier to navigate and post in the correct area.

New version submitted, only one very small fix and new language files - no large changes.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Release Update Announcements - Updated 2015-03-050