Empty Add-on repositories
I'm very new to Kodi, and just trying to figure out how to add on anything. I have Kodi running on my Rpi B+. The walk throughs suggest going to:
Settings -> Add-ons
the only repositories listed are
OpenELEC Mediacenter OS add-ons
and
Modi Add-on repository

However, if I select one of these, I only see an empty list. Is there an additional step required to see what's in these repositories?

Thanks!
Run "Force refresh" from the context menu.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Hi. Thanks. Unfortunately, It seems this didn't help. After I press 'c' and the context menu pops up, I select "force refresh" and the resulting contents remain empty.
Check your kodi.log, must be a network problem.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Is there a way to view this without downloading XBMC/Kodi Log Uploader?
see link: Debug Log
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Sure, login with ssh (PuTTY on Windows), and view it with "more /storage/.kodi/temp/kodi.log".

If you're on OpenELEC, you can upload the log file with "cat /storage/.kodi/temp/kodi.log | pastebinit".

You can also download the logfile using something like Filezilla.
Simply. Is your Pi actually connected to the internet?
HTPCs: 2 x Chromecast with Google TV
Audio: Pioneer VSX-819HK & S-HS 100 5.1 Speakers
Server: HP Compaq Pro 6300, 4GB RAM, 8.75TB, Bodhi Linux 5.x, NFS, MySQL
Turns out, I wasn't! I found that my ethernet cable was plugged into the WAN input of my router. Moving to the actual switch corrected the problem. Silly. Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Empty Add-on repositories0