change desktop font size
In Kodibuntu 14.0, when I exit Kodi and login to the desktop environment, the fonts are HUGE. When I open a preferences window, it fills the entire screen (1080p). Where is the setting to adjust the font size?
Bump
I think you might have installed ubuntu with the incorrect DPI setting. Did you not have huge installer screens as well ?
The installer looked fine
I have the same problem. The installer looked fine and Kodi looks fine but when I switch to the desktop the fonts are HUGE. I've been researching the solution but so far everyone who's had the problem either hasn't found or hasn't posted a solution.

Have you found a solution? I've reinstalled several times but each time this happens.
Every suggestion I've found mentioned modifying the xorg.conf file, but I couldn't find one.

After searching for (what seems like) hours I found the following thread that describes now to create and modify the file. It worked for me so maybe this will help someone else.

Thread: http://www.techytalk.info/lubuntu-change...ia-driver/
Great, thanks for finding that. I will try it when I get home. So I guess this problem is unrelated to Kodi, and is a problem with Lubuntu.
It worked. I just ran this command and rebooted, and now Ubuntu uses its default DPI of 75.
Code:
sudo nvidia-xconfig --no-use-edid-dpi

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
change desktop font size0