Various issues upgrading to Kodi on Ubuntu
Hi, I'm just posting to see if anybody had those issues upgrading to Kodi on Ubuntu. A quick Google search of these only shows hits to bugtracker issues dating from *years* ago.

First obvious thing is that I don't have any mouse pointer visible in Kodi. Mouse and keyboard work but the pointer itself is not visible. Is this a setting that can be turned on or off? Couldn't find it if it is.

Second issue is that whenever I play a video file (any format), I keep seeing the seek bar on top right. It doesn't disappear after a seek and it's there from the beginning. Is there a shortcut to make it appear / disappear that I would have hit by accident?

Third issue seems to be unfixable for now if I read the wiki correctly. I mostly used XBMC to play .m2ts files from blu-ray rips and used the passthrough audio feature to send Dolby TrueHD and DTS MasterAudio streams directly to my home theater receiver. Now it seems that Kodi will always use PulseAudio if it is running. In that case passthrough can be performed by PulseAudio itself but it cannot passthrough TrueHD or DTS MA. Or, we can opt to let Kodi decode the audio, which works well with Dolby TrueHD but it looks like Kodi can't decode DTS MA and only decodes DTS Core 5.1 in that case. So short of uninstalling PulseAudio completely, is there any way to bitstream DTS MA on HDMI on LInux anymore?

Thanks for any hint as those issues are pretty much preventing me from using Kodi Sad
For the record, I think I fixed most of these issues.

Mouse pointer was not visible because joystick support was enabled and my PS3 controller was plugged into my HTPC. Disabling joystick support brought back the mouse pointer and made the seek bar disappear.

Third issue is discussed in the PulseAudio wiki page here.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Various issues upgrading to Kodi on Ubuntu0