KODI on Mac: "A graphics problem as been detected" annoying message powering TV
Running KODI on Mac Mini connected to 60" TV via HDMI.

If the system has been idle for a while and TV is off, when turning TV back on, get the following annoying message:

Quote:A graphics problem has been detected.

Click "Report" to submit a report about this problem
to Apple. This information is collected anonymously.
You won't be contacted about this report.

See screenshot below.

I disabled "Display Sleep" when idle in System Preference ➜ Energy Saving, but this did not help.
This never happened with XBMC 13, only after upgrading to KODI 14.

Any ideas how to solve this issue?
It's just a little annoying each time turning the TV on, to dismiss this error message.

click report - hope that apple fixes it... (btw you are the first person reporting this - so this is definitly no generic problem we could track down...)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I'm having the same issue. Mine began aftger upgrading to Yosemite. I've seen many posts regarding this issue on the Apple Support site. I think this is unrelated to Kodi. I have not seen a solution on any site to date.
Maybe it is a Yosemite issue and not a KODI issue. I upgraded both around the same time frame so difficult to say which is the culprit.

I found several posts that say deleting log entry files helped, but this did not solve my issue and it doesn't make sense to me that deleting log files will prevent an error message.

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/6596475
(2015-01-28, 17:16)fisherg Wrote: Running KODI on Mac Mini connected to 60" TV via HDMI.

If the system has been idle for a while and TV is off, when turning TV back on, get the following annoying message:

Quote:A graphics problem has been detected.

Click "Report" to submit a report about this problem
to Apple. This information is collected anonymously.
You won't be contacted about this report.

See screenshot below.

I disabled "Display Sleep" when idle in System Preference ➜ Energy Saving, but this did not help.
This never happened with XBMC 13, only after upgrading to KODI 14.

Any ideas how to solve this issue?
It's just a little annoying each time turning the TV on, to dismiss this error message.

Same here, on all counts
Somehow I do not think it is Yosemite, this time, I was an early adopter (October) )and ran XBMC 13.2 until Christmas and the error came after that.

MacMini 2.3gHz i7, OS X 10.13.6
Running Kodi 18.9

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KODI on Mac: "A graphics problem as been detected" annoying message powering TV0