Buffering
I have a Q7 Droidbox & despite having download speeds between 50 & 75 mbps I am experiencing lots of buffering whilst watching movies & live streams. I have tried using help guides that are available online but to no avail. Can you offer any advice?

Thanks,
What changes have you actually made?
HTPCs: 2 x Chromecast with Google TV
Audio: Pioneer VSX-819HK & S-HS 100 5.1 Speakers
Server: HP Compaq Pro 6300, 4GB RAM, 8.75TB, Bodhi Linux 5.x, NFS, MySQL
I havent actually made any changes just followed online guides. Eg: Zero Cached. I have even configured add ons from HD down to SD but still my problems continue. I am starting to wonder if it is my router.
"watching movies & live streams" - the source for those being...?
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
Any of the add ons for Kodi 14.1
Could you provide us with a full Debug log (wiki)
When it happens.
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
It happens all of the time on the likes of Genesi, NBC SpSports, Vdubt25 etc.
I am not sure how to provide you with a log.
(2015-02-08, 16:04)Jeff Potts Wrote: It happens all of the time on the likes of Genesi, NBC SpSports, Vdubt25 etc.
Please read the Forum rules (wiki) and about banned add-ons (wiki) .
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Apart from those add-ons not being supported on here (I believe all are piracy related but I may be incorrect), the problem most likely is with them. Do you have the same problem with the YouTube add-on? This will probably end up in the bin once a moderator sees it.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
About 90% of the people that have so called buffering issues use those add-ons.
Nag the developer of that add-on or the reseller where you bought it.
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
i have the same issue but with IPTV Stalker.... don't know why, but all the other addons work fine....

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Buffering0