Suspend doesn't work with HAMA MCE Client
I am using the HAMA MCE remote and when I try to hibernate it says "Closing HAMA remote" then immediately says "detecting new connection HAMA MCE Remote" and doesn't suspend or hibernate. I could do this before I uninstalled Lirc, although the info button and some other things didn't work with lirc properly. Is there something that I'm missing here? Everything else I can find says that after they installed the HAMA MCE client everything worked great.I do have the setting in my BIOS to allow for wake from S3/S4 on USB enabled. Enclosed is a debug log of me trying to first hibernate, then suspend.

Here is a debug log, from which I omitted a few hundred lines dealing with mythtv only as it eats up a lot of lines and with them it wouldn't fit on pastebin

http://pastebin.com/atpP5UbW
kodi doesn't see any suspend event. So you'll have to check what that hama client is doing. I use my hama remote with stock ubuntu without lirc or that hama client and suspending works fine.
This is the newest stock kodibuntu with nothing changed, at all.I don't have any idea how to do what you suggested unfortunately.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Suspend doesn't work with HAMA MCE Client0