Stealing Free TV
Ergh... There's a '30 Day Free Trial' but you have to pick a plan WITH the trial. I'm sorta uncomfortable with the language since it only states '30 days for Free, then 29.95 CAD per 3 months.'. There's nothing about 'Try for 30 and cancel or we bill you' it reads more like 'Buy three, get one free!'. :X I was thinking of testing it out to see what hoops he makes people go through but ergh, no.
Wow, this is crazy. I just browsed the facebook page and all the subscribers think it is the best thing ever. Wonder if they know they are being ripped off. But hey, if he isn't violating any laws, then let all those people give away there hard earned money.
(2015-01-29, 23:14)JxPx Wrote: Wow, this is crazy. I just browsed the facebook page and all the subscribers think it is the best thing ever. Wonder if they know they are being ripped off. But hey, if he isn't violating any laws, then let all those people give away there hard earned money.

Well, I mean, they may not be getting ripped off so long as they know that what they're getting is pirated. Them android boxes packed full of crap break quickly when the add ons fail, but he appears to at least be keeping is packaged set of piracy maintained (I mean, them subscriptions would dry up pretty quickly if the program broke rapidly) and there certainly are users who will pay money for something 'so long as it just works right'.
(2015-01-29, 23:22)DJ_Izumi Wrote:
(2015-01-29, 23:14)JxPx Wrote: Wow, this is crazy. I just browsed the facebook page and all the subscribers think it is the best thing ever. Wonder if they know they are being ripped off. But hey, if he isn't violating any laws, then let all those people give away there hard earned money.

Well, I mean, they may not be getting ripped off so long as they know that what they're getting is pirated. Them android boxes packed full of crap break quickly when the add ons fail, but he appears to at least be keeping is packaged set of piracy maintained (I mean, them subscriptions would dry up pretty quickly if the program broke rapidly) and there certainly are users who will pay money for something 'so long as it just works right'.

yeah that's true. I still think its crazy.
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=174007
I've no problem with it as they've rebranded XBMC /Kodi which is exactly what we want people like this to do, at least the brain dead users don't end up here complaining their shitty pirate streaming add-ons don't work because they actually seem to be offering a support service. There is no doubt demand so a hand holding service like this, and if their can back up the claim of what they provide never being down, then it's no doubt worth it to some people, personally I think it's way over priced so yes people are being ripped off in this case, but if they truly do offer 24 by 7 support that does cost.

At least they don't do what the ebay & other sellers of called Fully Loaded XBMC/Kodi branded boxes do, which is suggests to their customers they are getting a free service from Kodi, hence when things inevitably break they offer no help so their customers end up here polluting these boards because their crap box with it's shitty unofficial repo add-ons are no longer working.
Lol I guarantee that its just stock kodi running genesis add-on lmao
(2015-01-30, 13:31)Oath Wrote: Lol I guarantee that its just stock kodi running genesis add-on lmao
Yes, but the point is that he is not calling it Kodi, and it is fine with the license as well. So we do not care.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stealing Free TV0