RSS feed and Settings item
I am working on moving from 13.2 to Helix and as my current skin is not modified for Helix yet have been looking at alternatives.

I like Nebula, but have a couple of problems/questions.

RSS feed - I cannot get the RSS feed to turn off. It doesn't matter if I set the control to Yes or No, the feed always runs. What am I doing wrong?

Settings on Home screen - I'd like to disable the Settings item on the Home screen but this doesn't appear to be possible. Is there a way to override this and hide the Settings item? Since you can still get to settings by using the "S" key the Settings item is not really necessary on the Home screen if not desired.

Has anyone reported problems or had difficulties using Advanced Launcher in Nebula. I use it to launch some background scripts (no complex gaming stuff) and would like to use it but haven't had a chance to try it out yet.

Thanks.
(2015-01-29, 19:51)davelr Wrote: RSS feed - I cannot get the RSS feed to turn off. It doesn't matter if I set the control to Yes or No, the feed always runs. What am I doing wrong?

Settings on Home screen - I'd like to disable the Settings item on the Home screen but this doesn't appear to be possible. Is there a way to override this and hide the Settings item? Since you can still get to settings by using the "S" key the Settings item is not really necessary on the Home screen if not desired.

RSS feeds are working as expected here. To disable them, i go to Settings -> Appearance -> Show RSS news feeds -> no.

The next version of the skin will have the option to disable Settings in the Home Menu.

Thanks

Tgx
(2015-01-30, 18:53)Tgxcorporation Wrote: RSS feeds are working as expected here. To disable them, i go to Settings -> Appearance -> Show RSS news feeds -> no.

The next version of the skin will have the option to disable Settings in the Home Menu.

Thanks

Tgx

Thanks much.
RSS Feeds - ah, duh. The option was off the bottom of my screen and I missed it. Sorry.
This is a very nice skin and I sure hope I can get my scripts set up in a way that works well.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
RSS feed and Settings item0