Movie Set Display Order
When viewing a movie set, automatic movie sets, such as movie collections (eg. Back to the Future), are shown in chronological order, and that is desirable for movie collections.

But, when creating one's own movie set, the content may be entirely different, and in many cases it would be preferable to have that set shown in alphabetic (or some other) order.

Is there a way to set the display order for an individual movie set, on a set-by-set basis?
If you create NFO files for each movie then you can set a sort title which as the name implies is only used for sorting so the original title is still seen in the GUI, see http://kodi.wiki/view/NFO_files/Movies#Movie_sets
Thank you. From that article I also gleaned, incidentally, that Kodi will remember the sort order for each folder, so for simple orders such as alphabetical or chronological, the order can simply be set from the side menu and it will be remembered. But for more complex sorting, the NFO_files are the way to go. I'm sure I'll be getting more deeply into the NFO files shortly.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Set Display Order0