Win Problem with updating library (missed folder)
I had made some changes to a some files in my library and tried to re-scan to reflect the changes, but kodi seemed to skip over the folder. I tried deleting the show and rescanning, but the whole show just gets skipped over and doesn't show up again. So I renamed the folder and ran the "update library" command again and then the show appears for some reason. So I delete the show, put the folder name back to normal and rescan, and the show comes back but is missing a season. So I turn on debug logging, tell kodi to scan the show for new content (so the missing season can come back) and I checked the log and it's still looking for the renamed folder for some reason, and saying it doesn't exist. Could this be a bug?

Here's the debug log: http://pastebin.com/iZF4CJ5C
Clean your library to remove any missing files or files that should be removed. Then re-scan. When you make changes to the files outside of the library, it is a good idea to do a library clean to remove the files you mucked with. Then you can re-scan to get them back in.
I had actually cleaned the library during this process, but just for good measure I just did it again (cleaned library then updated library) and it didn't fix the problem with the folder being skipped. I ended up just renaming the season folders from "season 01" format to "season 1" format and rescanned, then the missing season showed up, and then I cleaned the library to remove the duplicates from the old format.

Seems odd that I had to use that work-around though, so this might still be a bug.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with updating library (missed folder)0