• 6(current)
Canada streams and TV shows
This add-on is amazing. Thank you. Just have a question. Is there a way to create a shortcut say to just one channel rather then going to the EPG menu?
(2015-03-02, 18:40)stuspick Wrote: This add-on is amazing. Thank you. Just have a question. Is there a way to create a shortcut say to just one channel rather then going to the EPG menu?

Not in its current form.
thanks for the wicked addon learningit
(2015-02-28, 02:03)learningit Wrote:
(2015-02-28, 01:43)kps01 Wrote: Hi asipsis,
How did you install script.CAN. I installed from zip file option. nothing appears, is there something I am doing wrong?
Thanks

Read the thread above for the answer. This addon will be found in Program addons, not video addons.

Thank you so much... works.
Nevermind. For some reason, it took me 3 tries to start it up before it showed anything, but now it works!

Awesome, thank you so much!
Thank You @learningit YOU ARE GREAT
is it possible for me to add a few of the ustvnow stations to my CANchannels program?
how can we add more station? sportsnet channels would be great!!
(2015-03-03, 18:07)rawker Wrote: is it possible for me to add a few of the ustvnow stations to my CANchannels program?

(2015-03-03, 20:21)dan66 Wrote: how can we add more station? sportsnet channels would be great!!

No. I will only support streams which are legitimate and don't require authentication in this addon.
ok thanks
I am sadly missing something, I tried everywhere to load the link and yet have no frigging clue, is the addon somewhere under some name wth am i misisng
(2015-03-05, 00:12)Beowolf Wrote: I am sadly missing something, I tried everywhere to load the link and yet have no frigging clue, is the addon somewhere under some name wth am i misisng

Read the thread. This has been answered more than twice.
Thanks for an awesome addon. This will make a great addition to the ever growing list of live channels. Looks like the CBC newsworld stream starts playing 8:30pm Eastern time and 5:30pm Pacific time.
Canchannels github seems to be deleted.
(2015-03-07, 20:48)Ghoulsfrank Wrote: Canchannels github seems to be deleted.

i had to look around for it as well.

try this one:

https://github.com/scsikid/script.CANChannels
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Canada streams and TV shows1