Artwork scraping
I'd like to know if its possible to setup kodi when scraping artwork, for the artwork to go inside that movies folder and go beside the movie. Instead of it going randomly to the user data folder, I'd like it to go into my movies folders on my external hard drive.
Give the add-on Artwork Downloader a shot, should do what you ask. Unless I'm miss-understanding your question.
(2015-01-30, 19:58)PatK Wrote: Give the add-on Artwork Downloader a shot, should do what you ask. Unless I'm miss-understanding your question.
It seems that when i scrape with that I only get "extrafanart" beside the tv show or movie. I want when I scrap anything from tvdb/moviedb/fanart.tv to download straight besides for example: The notebook folder > the notebook.flv then have the artwork folder right beside my movie.
is there a setting where I can change it to download to there? Instead of it going into the kodi database. I want it to go to my other harddrive where my movies are stored.

Thanks!
If you export your database to individual files, that also exports all text meta to nfo, so in that scenario all art in thumbnails and data in databases is dumped by each file see Import-export_library (wiki)

But no there is no setting for what you want aside from above you have to do it each time manually.
(2015-01-31, 08:26)uNiversal Wrote: If you export your database to individual files, that also exports all text meta to nfo, so in that scenario all art in thumbnails and data in databases is dumped by each file see Import-export_library (wiki)

But no there is no setting for what you want aside from above you have to do it each time manually.

Awh okay. gotcha. So If I export the library will it export the .jpg and .png images?
yes
(2015-01-31, 13:21)uNiversal Wrote: yes
Okay thank you Smile. And where exactly is all the artwork stored? When I scrape from tvdb, and moviedb. Because I'd like to export my library like you said. Then delete the old artwork that's inside the kodi files, because my player only have 8gb storage and kodi uses 3gb already. Thank you
If that's all you want to do use texturecache.py with P and then R then Xd thats should prune the cache and userdata (wiki) thumbnails folder, you cant delte them otherwise and not advised you go messing with things you likely to break otherwise.

The tool I recommended, google it, one of its functions is to handle garbage collection for this sort of thing and more.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork scraping0