Win Harmony 650 won't turn off computer anymore (Sound Graph/IMON)
Hello, I'm new on here but have used XBMC on and off for the last year. I am using it now full time with the new version of Kodi...and loving it.

I have a Silverstone case with IMON Manager, LED display, Internal IR and a 650 remote. I posted this over at the harmony forums as well but thought I might find someone here with the same experience given this is a computer/remote issue, not TV, DVD player etc.

My 650 has been turning all devices off perfectly for the last year or so (TV, Receiver, PC). I recently made some hardware changes to the PC (Replaced the video card to support HDMI & DVI out for 2 TV's, added a HMDI to optical audio out adapter and eliminated Xfi USB sound card). I also updated some software (XBMC to newest version of Kodi).

I'm not sure that the timing of my issue was exactly after the above changes were made but I mentioned them just in case.

Issue: The PC does not turn off the PC any more when I power down the system. If I go through the "help" screens on the remote, it will shut it down. After I put it through several of the "help" events, the remote will say there is a problem and attempt to fix it...but it doesn't succeed. I must note that I don't think this is a Kodi issue as the problem exists even when trying to shutdown from the windows 7 desktop.

So far I have: re-synced the remote with the Harmony software, went through the "fix a button" and "fix an event" screens then re-sync'd. During this process, I have tried to teach the remote the "power toggle" button using the original computer remote but the Harmony software keeps saying "having trouble learning the command, try again"

Just to clarify - the remote does know the command, it did it perfect for a year and still will shut the PC down if I put it through the "help" screens. It just won't do it during the "shutdown" event of the TV, receiver and PC when I press the power button to shut everything down. It will power on the 3 components perfectly every time.

Thank you in advance for any help/suggestions offered!

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
For future reference of others, I have the solution, it was provided to me in the Logitech forums by a logitech employee.

I increased the Inter-Device delay of the SoundGraph iMon to 2 seconds. Instructions on how to do it are here:

http://support.myharmony.com/en/adjustin...20s-a-2126

Other possible suggestions were to add duration to the Power command of the SoundGraph iMon and re-order SoundGraph iMon to be the first device in the power off commands in the Activity. I wasn't able to reorder the devices, that was locked and adding duration to the power command didn't help.

Although this is not a Kodi specific issue, there must be plenty of others here using Harmony remotes with their PC's, hopefully this will help someone ...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Harmony 650 won't turn off computer anymore (Sound Graph/IMON)0