Recordings Polling Time
Hoping someone can help me. It seems the recordings library in Kodi is very slow to refresh. Is there a setting or additional addon I should be using that can help with this? I noticed this last night with a recording timer as well. I didn't get a notice that the timer had started until nearly 5 minutes into it.

Thanks
That's been addressed in the upcoming 14.1 release, when used with the next version of NextPVR.

I'll be submitting a similar change for Kodi v15 in the near future.
Great to hear. Thanks for being so on top of things like this Smile
I can confirm that my recordings list is updating without the need to exit / restart Kodi - Hurrah for 14.1!
I'm still seeing problems with my recordings list not updated. I'm running the Android version of Kodi 14.1 on a Fire Stick. The thread mention the next version of NextPVR, I'm on 3.3.8, is there another version out?

Is there a reason one version would be fixed an not another?

Sorry, still new to all this.

-Josh
No it is not out yet. The automatic refresh won't work yet now it will refresh or if you play or delete a recording.which might be what haverer2 is seeing.

Martin
Will the fix be in a new version of Kodi, the plugin, or NextPVR application?

I was thinking it would be in the plugin, but I wasn't sure if updates to the plugin were releases separately or just with Kodi releases.

Josh

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recordings Polling Time0