Advanced Launcher views in Aeon Nox
I'm setting up emulators for NES and SNES on my HTPC which has Aeon Nox running, and the games from Advanced Launcher.
The issue I'm having is that the thumbnails (box art) are not scaled properly for the view ("Icons"), I tried switching to Confluence, and that skin does it properly with the "Thumbnails" view:

While Aeon Nox crops the images to a square:

Is there a mod out there that adds more view options to Aeon Nox, I've been looking, but haven't been able to find anything.

And lastly, another thing that I've been curious about is if it's possible to disable the dimming of the non-selected tv-show/movie/game? The selected one always lights up in full color and brightness, but the rest look so dulled down and dark, as I think you can see if you compare the top (Confluence) and bottom (Aeon Nox) screenshots.
Hi Cinder,
I feel your pain. I use the Infowall view for my emulator/system screen, then either infowall (for Mame, Super NES) , Showcase 1 (DVD - for PS2, Wii, NES, Genesys) or Showcase 2 (CD, Playstation)

The best one I use is Aeon XBMCMania. It's a direct port of the Old Aeon Nox to be compatible with Kodi/Helix.
Here is the post
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=213107

Just download the XBMC Mania repository, install from Zip, then select the skin from the Repo. Will take a little bit to download, it's around 600mb.
(2015-02-02, 02:49)Digital Vortex Wrote: Hi Cinder,
I feel your pain. I use the Infowall view for my emulator/system screen, then either infowall (for Mame, Super NES) , Showcase 1 (DVD - for PS2, Wii, NES, Genesys) or Showcase 2 (CD, Playstation)

The best one I use is Aeon XBMCMania. It's a direct port of the Old Aeon Nox to be compatible with Kodi/Helix.
Here is the post

Just download the XBMC Mania repository, install from Zip, then select the skin from the Repo. Will take a little bit to download, it's around 600mb.

Thanks, I will definitely give it a try!
(2015-02-02, 02:49)Digital Vortex Wrote: Hi Cinder,

Here is the post

I have now given XBMCMania a try, and my jaw is on the floor. This is like the holy grail of skins or something, I can set up almost anything!
There are just some minor things that I noticed, like the "Glow" effect (dimming of thumbnails if I'm not mistaken?) is not consistent throughout all category views, i.e. it works in TV Shows, but not in Movies. Maybe these are minor bugs that will be ironed out.

None the less, I'm setting it up and its just awesome, will definitely be sticking with this for a while! Thanks a million!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advanced Launcher views in Aeon Nox0