Req Stan streaming service in australia
Stan has just launched here in Australia, this would be a great add-on for kodi
http://stan.com.au
Press THANK USER if I Help
Totally agree

I) Better control of media during playback
II) Superior browsing interface.
III) Potentially access to subtitles.

Maybe the company should chip in some coin or hire a developer to get it going. Great way to beat their competitors to the punch.
I've just seen this too and one reason I have not signed up is the lack of Kodi integration.

Netflix works great with the addon but so far I have found 80% of the content is either not for me or I have already seen/own.

Might have to see what happens
look on github im sure i saw a beta addon for kodi and stan.

D.
(2015-04-16, 07:33)phsyraxion Wrote: ... Netflix works great with the addon but so far I have found 80% of the content is either not for me or I have already seen/own...

You'll probably find the same with Stan: not enough new or exclusive content to make it worthwhile. Though if you're Telstra staff (like me) you can get the first three months free (instead of one). I've done the same with Netflix (and HBOnow with a proxy service) - that is - used their free first month to check out the content and how well the streaming works.

Having said that, they're all pretty good, cheap alternatives to Foxtel - though admittedly, without the wealth of content. The future is NOW!

PS: Here's that beta on github, though it doesn't seem to do anythign atm,

Anyway, it's easy enough to set up a link in the Chrome Launcher plugin.
𝕗𝕒𝕀π•₯π••π•¦π•žπ•‘
ⒽⓉⓅⒸ Intel NUC 5i5RYK | Win10 | Kodi 18.nightly | GΠ―iD 2.3.5
β“ƒβ’Άβ“ˆ Synology DiskStation | DSM 6.2 | AverMedia A835 USB Dual DVB-T Tuner | TvHeadend 4.x
Anyone setup a plugin for Stan yet ?? or got it working ?
Thread moved to add-on requests
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
@phctechΒ 

I could be interested in making an add-on (i'd need a login though)
https://www.matthuisman.nz/2018/06/looki...ogins.html

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stan streaming service in australia0