Eminence SETUP
Hi I am very new to all this. I have installed KODI on to my Fire TV. All running well. When i want to watch anything I navigate to let say Movies/Genesis and select what i want. I decided to look at different skins. I installed Eminence, but have lost all paths etc. I am thinking wrong in that I can point Eminence to lets say Genesis to show up movies and searches etc as I have with the original KODI. Is there a website that explains how to do all this? I hope this makes sense I don't want to point to hard drive with movies as I don't download movies I just want to stream. Thanks in advance for your help.
You can add practically any path to the home screen by favouriting it and then adding the favourite as a tile on the home screen through Skin Settings > Home > Customise.

I cant give you any more specific instructions as discussion of addons that provide pirated content is strictly forbidden by xbmc/kodi forum rules.
See here for more details about forum piracy rules: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=119117
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Sorry my bad. I won't mention again. Cheers
(2015-02-02, 05:06)jurialmunkey Wrote: You can add practically any path to the home screen by favouriting it and then adding the favourite as a tile on the home screen through Skin Settings > Home > Customise.

I cant give you any more specific instructions as discussion of addons that provide pirated content is strictly forbidden by xbmc/kodi forum rules.
See here for more details about forum piracy rules: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=119117

Apart from RCB... for some reason it doesn't seem to link, having tried adding a favourite and as an add-on.
What path should I use when I go to Movies to be right on a specific media source? Without going to Movies, Files and choose the media source... Thank you! (AWESOME SKIN by the way)

(2015-02-14, 21:21)philosev Wrote: What path should I use when I go to Movies to be right on a specific media source? Without going to Movies, Files and choose the media source... Thank you! (AWESOME SKIN by the way)

Open the context menu with the source selected and add it to favourites. Then add that favourite as the tile.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Great! That works! but why there's no movie information, fanart and disc cover?

When I go manually, everything is there...

that's files view vs library mode. You can enable a setting "replace files with library entries" (or something like that) in Kodi settings which might help
(2015-02-16, 11:38)da-anda Wrote: that's files view vs library mode. You can enable a setting "replace files with library entries" (or something like that) in Kodi settings which might help

Forgive my ignorance, but I don't see this setting... Confused I search so much before written this...
it's "settings -> video -> File lists -> Replace file names with library titles"

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eminence SETUP0