Req Infolabel for Choosen Screensaver
Hello

I show a screensaver overlaying Clock like Immersive does.

Would like to have a possibility to show it just if the screensacer isnt "dim" so a new Infolabel; something like "System.CurrentScreensaver" would be handy to set the visible according to it.

Regards.
PR @ https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/6331
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Wow thanks a bunch

i see theres some discussion happend.

Exactly like the Picture which Rony shows.

With such a infolabel it would be possible to do something like

<visible>!StringCompare(System.CurrentScreensaver,Dim) + !StringCompare(System.CurrentScreensaver,Black)</visible>

that would be gr8.

(Not shure if it would be better to go with ScreensaverID, if you see a benefit to let the label show a ID to compare with, im ok. with it.)

EDIT:
Quote:BigNoid wrote:
Okay the better route would be writing a screensaver addon then instead of hacking this in skin code

I like the way its done in Immersive! This way it doesnt matter which screensaver you use, and with the requestet label it would be possible to disable it for "Screensavers" like "Dim" and maby "Black"

Regards.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Infolabel for Choosen Screensaver0