Movie sets and smart playlists
With 14.1, I've got a new issue browsing a smart playlist that contains movie sets. Although the movie sets display normally at first, once you click into one of them and try to go back, it will put you into a flattened list of all movies rather than the original playlist.

Has anyone else experienced this?
Same problem here: 14.1, smart playlist, skin Aeon MQ for Kodi Helix.
Going back to movies list flattens list (movies are no longer grouped i movie sets). Going back back to main menu and then going back to smart playlist again and voila - movies are grouped in playlist once again.
mikebzh44 has opened trac for this: http://trac.kodi.tv/ticket/15746
Could you show a playlist that does this? I know I get different results using "group by" sets" and then checking or not checking "mixed"

scott s.
@ scott967, u can use the playlist and db provided in the trac.
Same exact issue here. Thanks a lot for the tix
Does anyone know if this has been resolved for 14.2?
No, the bug is still there... (at least on 14.2 RC - OE 5.0.6)
No the bug is still present in 14.2 final.
Anyone tested 15 yet to see if this is still a problem?
Yes, still has the issue
Wasn't just me then! I was going crazy, it works fine for me if i browse to videos-> playlists -> smartMoviesList
But If I save smartMoviesList to my favourites or a homescreen tile (I use xperience skin) then I will encounter this flattening bug when exiting a set.
FYI, fixed by Montellese in upcoming beta2.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie sets and smart playlists1