Extended info for sport events - anyone interested?
Hi,

I am looking for a skinner who wants to make a viewmode for sport events. For example my NHL Add-on could deliver more informations (like the team names, logos, and scores).

I modified Confluence a while ago for a prove of concept. If someone is interested, please leave a message. I will make the necessary additions to the add-on.
I assume setting container content to episodes and putting that extra info in plot is a non go?
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

No, the plot is not suitable for this kind of content. What I had in mind is more like this: http://kodi.tv/wp-content/uploads/calendarview.png.

I've modified my add-on so it serves more infolabels:

Code:
home_city
home_name
home_logo
home_score
guest_city
guest_name
guest_logo
guest_score
game_dd
game_mm
game_yyyy

I tried it myself and it kind of worked. The labels where all over the place because I have no clue how to make proper changes to the skin, but it proved the feasibility.
Yes please
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
I think this would be a nice addition when combined with the upcomming SportsDB. Just to be clear, this could be used by many add-ons, not just this one. Two of my other sport add-ons would also benefit from this.
I am interested to include this in my skin. Is your addon in the official repo or are you planning to add it ?
In any case can you send me Confluence's and addon's files please ?

Cheers
Nessus
You can download the add-on via my repo (https://code.google.com/p/membrane-xbmc-....zip&can=2). I want to submit it in the future.

The additional labels can be accessed via
Code:
<label>$INFO[ListItem.home_city]</label>

I can't provide any samples for that, sorry.
How would you pull the tv show thumb if you are using this on the homepage to populate a listHuh

baki marzi hai teri

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Extended info for sport events - anyone interested?0