• 216(current)
Release Arctic: Zephyr
(2019-04-03, 15:37)hewligun Wrote:
(2019-04-03, 08:54)sincity921 Wrote:
(2019-04-02, 21:18)hewligun Wrote: Sorry I know this has probably been answered but is there any chance a Leia version will be released? I tried version 2 of this app and personally its not the direction i was hoping for and was not a real fan of the home screen layout.

There is a Leia Mod of AZ and also a Leia version of AZ plus you can use. Smile 

Where? I dont see them in the first post of this thread or in the official repo. Also what is AZ plus? Never heard of it. Although I am fine with the original.
The original AZ for Leia is available from github.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Amazing skin. Just one thing: in PVR, when watching TV, if i press a numeric button to change channels, that happen but no OSD shows what channel number I entered.

Any ideias?

Edit: attached Estuary example. Image
Guys that are colours code ff0385b5, ffdddddd, ff181818 ... not hex code
and where located icon watched/unwatched? And the star of favourites?
Thanks and sorry bad english
(2019-04-07, 17:05)krakoww Wrote: Guys that are colours code ff0385b5, ffdddddd, ff181818 ... not hex code
and where located icon watched/unwatched? And the star of favourites?
Thanks and sorry bad english
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/nepid.wor...droid/amp/
@jurialmunkey  Can anybody else confirm? The option "widget aspect" no longer works on the Leia version? Every widget seems to be stuck on "poster" and you cannot change it to "square" or "fanart" like you could before. Many thanks.
(2019-04-19, 17:42)UnluckyForSome Wrote: @jurialmunkey  Can anybody else confirm? The option "widget aspect" no longer works on the Leia version? Every widget seems to be stuck on "poster" and you cannot change it to "square" or "fanart" like you could before. Many thanks.
Works for me. Just cycled through, Square, Poster and Fanart. All work correctly.
I've had to roll back an update on my Vero 4k so I'm now back on Kodi 17.6 and can't install this skin anymore as some dependencies can't be met, I think it's ExtendedInfo Script.

I've tried to install it manually via a zip but says installation failed, requests, Kodi65 Library failed to install a dependency.

I'm not sure if upgrading to Leia then downgrading has done something bad to my library stopping the install, but now I can't get this skin back!! Used it for years!
Can anyone tell me HOW I get the "Mark movie watched" back into the menu?

I cant find that anywhere and after I upgraded all my movies are unwatched again.
So I desperatly search for the menu where I an "Mark movie watched" but its totally gone!
Loving the skin but having one big problem on Kodi 17, can anyone help?

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=352628
Is it possible to set movie series in widget too?
Sorry, I searched but cannot find the answer. When I create widgets from addons why do some show a check Mark when watched and some don’t? I use context menu and click watched but nothing happens. Does this depend on skin or add on?
(2021-03-14, 09:42)derrgoo123 Wrote: Sorry, I searched but cannot find the answer. When I create widgets from addons why do some show a check Mark when watched and some don’t? I use context menu and click watched but nothing happens. Does this depend on skin or add on?

Does this also happen on other skins? If not - on which one? Smile
(2021-03-14, 10:05)beatmasterrs Wrote:
(2021-03-14, 09:42)derrgoo123 Wrote: Sorry, I searched but cannot find the answer. When I create widgets from addons why do some show a check Mark when watched and some don’t? I use context menu and click watched but nothing happens. Does this depend on skin or add on?

Does this also happen on other skins? If not - on which one? Smile

Hi Beatmasterrs,

Actually, most skins I have tried other than Arctic Horizon do not put check marks on the widget itself only in list view. However, I never have understood if this is skin or add on behavior. Because within the skin context menu has marked watched. But this may be for library vs add on.
Does someone know how I get Arctic Zephyr to automatically pick up clearlogo, clearart and discart? I understand you can manually add these by setting content at the film level, but with my library at over 400 films that's a painstaking process that I don't have time for. I have enabled clearlogos from settings and this is my advancedsettings xml:

<advancedsettings>
   <fanartres>9999</fanartres>
   <imageres>9999</imageres>
   <imagescalingalgorithm>lanczos</imagescalingalgorithm>
    <videolibrary>
        <movieextraart>
            <arttype>banner</arttype>
            <arttype>clearart</arttype>
            <arttype>clearlogo</arttype>
            <arttype>discart</arttype>
         <arttype>fanart1</arttype>
         <arttype>fanart2</arttype> 
         <arttype>fanart3</arttype> 
         <arttype>fanart4</arttype> 
         <arttype>fanart5</arttype> 
            <arttype>keyart</arttype>
        </movieextraart>
    </videolibrary>
</advancedsettings>
Smile 
Thank you jurialmunkey for your great work. I need help, I would like the information of audio, video and resolution codec to be seen in the videomusic section,
as shown in the following images.
Thanks for the help you can give me.

• 216(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr37