• 173(current)
Release Arctic: Zephyr
(2016-07-24, 12:35)MasterPhW Wrote: Just set the widget for TV shows to show some tv related contend.

Thanks!
Hi all,

I just got a little question and don't know if already asked.
I'm buying an odroid c2 soon, and since openlec isn't available for its architecture I'll use "libreelec" a different build of openelec built specifically for it.
So, my question is : would "Arctic zephyr skin" be available on this distribution "libreelec" ? (I'm so used to this skin I wouldn't like to "come back" to some aeon nox skin lol).

Thx for reading me guys !
Of course. Libreelec is just a fork of openelec by nearly all members of the OpenElec project. It's still a linux distro with kodi. So as long as your kodi version supports the skin, everything is working without problems.
(2016-07-16, 17:18)The Cheshire Cat Wrote: Trying to install from the github and I'm getting the following error.

The Dependency on XBMC.GUI Version 5.12.0 could not be installed.

I have the same issue, anybody got a solution for this?
Install krypton or use Jarvis branch on github
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Any chances to see fantart behind movies or series more visible?
(2016-07-22, 08:53)darkdjay Wrote: If you check allow widget reloading then the widgets will show all items not just 8 it doesn't matter which view your in

Already have widget reloading ticked still only able to see 10 items in poster view, if it helps I'm directing the widget to Exodus - Watchlist (I've more than 20 titles listed in it) it shows only the first 10 items then when I try to continue it goes back to the first item. I have a video but I'm not sure if Kodi will let me post it because of the banned add on rules :/

Sent from my iPhone
Hi guys, a couple weeks ago l noticed that the "item counts" that appear in the top left-hand corner of most add-on directories in Kodi were screwed up.
It doesn't seem to matter what "skin" l'm using...

Please see the following pics:

Any idea how to fix this?

Everything still works as expected, but it kind'a bugs me and don't know how to fix.
(2016-07-28, 12:37)drifterardenj Wrote:
(2016-07-22, 08:53)darkdjay Wrote: If you check allow widget reloading then the widgets will show all items not just 8 it doesn't matter which view your in

Already have widget reloading ticked still only able to see 10 items in poster view, if it helps I'm directing the widget to Exodus - Watchlist (I've more than 20 titles listed in it) it shows only the first 10 items then when I try to continue it goes back to the first item. I have a video but I'm not sure if Kodi will let me post it because of the banned add on rules :/

Sent from my iPhone
See this thread http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=251018
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2016-07-22, 14:17)moppi1988 Wrote:
(2016-07-22, 11:59)moppi1988 Wrote: I just changed to this skin from ACE and later Bello Fredo. I saw Artist Slidehow there but not in Artic Zephyr. So same issue on my side.
I can't remember which settings I have to care of to enable that feature. Any idea?

Seems I run into this issue... too bad

Go in the plugin configire section and add another image provider. Worked for me.
I've asked this question in a seperate thread, but as Arctic is on of the skins that I have issues with, it is maybe wise to post the question here:

What I'm trying to accomplish is the following:

'I want to show several video addons on my homescreen, but I want to pick and choose'

When trying to customize the homescreen and select video addons as widget, except for Confluence, they all show all video- addons. This includes addons like 'Scriptinfo extender (or something like that) and 'settings'. Pretty much the list you see when entering addon section list view.

What am I missing here or is confluence the only skin that allows me to select specific addon's that I want to show as a widget (incl the icon)?

I've added screenshots to explain the issue
1) Arctic
2) Confluence
https://postimg.org/image/eoo737pbv/
Hi jurialmunkey,

I know this has been mentioned a few times but is it possible to get an option to adjust the transparency of the skin background ?

There is horrible banding on the background gradient of the skin, which is very prominent on lcd screens, it's extremely noticeable when using the virtical menu dark theme. This may be happening due to the texture used, it's much more noticeable on the dark theme but also there on the white theme.

fixing the texture to eliminate the banding while adding the ability to adjust transparency would be the icing on the cake

Cheers,
Loggio.
Anyone used Artic Zephyr with Krypton? Is it stable?

I saw in the git repo that there were changes made but wanted to know how things were before upgrading to Krypton.
Krypton itself is alpha stage. You should not expect rock solid stability. It is amazingly stable though, no worries Smile No crashes or malfunctions here (Krypton & AZ on Braswell Win 10)
(2016-08-08, 19:42)rykios Wrote: Krypton itself is alpha stage. You should not expect rock solid stability. It is amazingly stable though, no worries Smile No crashes or malfunctions here (Krypton & AZ on Braswell Win 10)

Are using hubs and widgets?
  • 173(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr37