• 176(current)
Release Arctic: Zephyr
(2016-10-10, 15:27)molodoy Wrote: Greetings! Where can I get this skin for kodi 16.1?
It wasn't released on Kodi official repo for Kodi 16. You still can install via developer github page.
(2016-10-10, 13:49)fischgourmet Wrote: 3)

* Temporary fix until officially fixed:

in your appdata: addons/skin.arctic.zephyr/1080i/Settings.xml

* SEARCH FOR:

activatewindow(LibrarySettings)

* REPLACE WITH:

ActivateWindow(MediaSettings)

This is not working for me
Does anyone know how to disable the watched/unwatched icons on the cover art? Or at least which file to edit and what to edit in that file?
Is this skin still live? Not seeing too many replies.
Hello all,

I just discovered this skin and it looks like it will really makes me happy. Thank you for the job !

Do you know if it could be possible to add a entry in the context menu (key "I" when on a movie, via library view for example) to add "tags" to this movie ? I would like to use tags (http://kodi.wiki/view/Video_library_tags) to manage manual playlists for my family (those movies for my children, those ones for my wife, those ones for all the family...), but it's really uncomfortable to populate the tag list thru the tag menu. You have to chose "add movies" when you are on a tag, and then the list is "brut one" : no filter, no view, no informations... only the list of all movies you have.

It would be more confortable doing this via any view we choose, and then being able to add one (or more) tags to a movie we're working on.

Do you know if somebody could help me ? Thank you very much.
(2016-10-18, 01:46)iceman1973 Wrote: Is this skin still live? Not seeing too many replies.

https://github.com/jurialmunkey/skin.arc...its/master

The last update has been in July and the author hasn't responded in either this thread or the bug reports thread since August, so I guess not. It's really a pity since this is a great skin, but there are some small issues, either just bugs in the skin or the Krypton code has broken compatibility. (And there are several feature requests, although the author of course has no obligation to do anything with them; I wish I had the skills myself. I'd make bug reports, but I'm not sure now if it would be useful.)
I think he stops developing skins and looking at the forum for a few months at a time to concentrate on study. It's happened before but he's always reappeared. I'm sure he'll be back
Hello,
thanks for the skin, is fantastic, I made some customizations, like the simple, here I show how it is.

watch gallery
More screens capture.

Cdart, logo, cd image display
(2016-10-28, 11:51)valvator Wrote: Cdart, logo, cd image display

Valvator,

Would it be possible for you to review the includes.images file I think it is to determine what needs to be edited to remove the watched/unwatched icons on the posters/Banners for all movies and tv-shows? I'm asking as it seems you have a bit of coding abilities. Would very much appreciate it.
(2016-10-27, 23:12)valvator Wrote: Hello,
thanks for the skin, is fantastic, I made some customizations, like the simple, here I show how it is.

watch gallery

care to share with us>? Smile
This mod is for krypton,
I will soon share that has the clean files and have all the most practical possible to share, I'm not programmer, had to do a bit of "DIY" I'm organizing everything and share as fast as possible, I hope to help some to get even better,
thanks
the page has been updated with the skin files:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=295088
(2016-10-27, 06:34)mark2112 Wrote: I think he stops developing skins and looking at the forum for a few months at a time to concentrate on study. It's happened before but he's always reappeared. I'm sure he'll be back

Right on the money Smile

Will be making some updates over the holiday period in anticipation of the Krypton release Smile
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
  • 176(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr37