• 5(current)
Release Arctic: Zephyr
okay... i have a request.

is there anyway to make a condition that if there are no sub items, that the arrow also disappears?
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
(2015-02-08, 00:22)Damac10 Wrote: Its Sorcery ..I tell you...lol...Nod

i agree!
been trying to learn some of this for a year now. my brain hurts!
(2015-02-08, 00:26)locomot1f Wrote: okay... i have a request.

is there anyway to make a condition that if there are no sub items, that the arrow also disappears?

Done. Smile
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
@jurialmunkey - Excellent skin!

There a few customization options that I would love to see, but as this is a work in progress I am sure they will be eventually added. The only major issue I have right now in it's current form is that in the sidebar menu there is no way to flip between watched/unwatched.

Other than that, great skin, very slick and clean.
INDIVIDUAL WIDGETS
Added the ability to have individual widgets for each home item. Set them in the home customisation menu.
You can set Recent/Recommended/Random Episodes/Movies (needs service.library.data.provider)
You can also choose any playlist as a widget.
There are also two "custom" widgets. You can set these to any path you want (manual entry only I'm afraid!)

(2015-02-08, 03:13)codenamedelta Wrote: @jurialmunkey - Excellent skin!

There a few customization options that I would love to see, but as this is a work in progress I am sure they will be eventually added. The only major issue I have right now in it's current form is that in the sidebar menu there is no way to flip between watched/unwatched.

Other than that, great skin, very slick and clean.
Fixed.
I'm interested to hear what customisation options you would like? There are definitely still many things coming but I'm always interested to hear what options people would like.
Does anyone have a link for script.skinshortcuts?

Office: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 50"                         \  Movies: 2734
Master Bedroom: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 43"     \  Music: Artist 220 |  Albums 1001 | Songs 106995
TheaterGoogle TV | Kodi  20.0 | Samsung 75"                    \  TV Shows: 62 |  Seasons 218 | Episodes 3858
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

looking good, jurial.

similar to the no submenu item change you made, would you also consider the same for the left and right arrows? one bug i've noticed is that for some reason in the movie spotlight widget several movies show blank posters even though they show up in the movie library properly. perhaps stranger still is that i've also noticed that when the same movie pops up in the recently added movies widget the poster shows up. any idea what the problem might be?

another thumbs up for the dark view here. i don't necessarily have a preference re: dark v. light but the dark looks great on my plasma.
Jurial, I just tried installing the latest github build but I get the message: "Addon does not have the correct structure"

Office: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 50"                         \  Movies: 2734
Master Bedroom: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 43"     \  Music: Artist 220 |  Albums 1001 | Songs 106995
TheaterGoogle TV | Kodi  20.0 | Samsung 75"                    \  TV Shows: 62 |  Seasons 218 | Episodes 3858
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(2015-02-08, 03:46)hoopsdavis Wrote: Jurial, I just tried installing the latest github build but I get the message: "Addon does not have the correct structure"

worked fine for me. make sure you're giving it a unique name before attempting to install. i generally change the word master on the zip to the date. i wish there was a git addon for openelec...
(2015-02-08, 03:43)furii Wrote: looking good, jurial.

similar to the no submenu item change you made, would you also consider the same for the left and right arrows? one bug i've noticed is that for some reason in the movie spotlight widget several movies show blank posters even though they show up in the movie library properly. perhaps stranger still is that i've also noticed that when the same movie pops up in the recently added movies widget the poster shows up. any idea what the problem might be?

another thumbs up for the dark view here. i don't necessarily have a preference re: dark v. light but the dark looks great on my plasma.
Will do re arrows when i get back home.

Widget issue might be something to do with the Spotlight being filled by a playlist but the others being filled from library data provider. Might have to switch to use library data provider. I was using a playlist to have a fallback but it might not be necessary to do so. Will look into it when I get home.

(2015-02-08, 03:50)furii Wrote:
(2015-02-08, 03:46)hoopsdavis Wrote: Jurial, I just tried installing the latest github build but I get the message: "Addon does not have the correct structure"

worked fine for me. make sure you're giving it a unique name before attempting to install. i generally change the word master on the zip to the date. i wish there was a git addon for openelec...
Yeah Im guessing unique name issue.
Yep, really wish there was a git addon on openelec now that I use it for the main loungeroom htpc (ill be skinning the openelec addon Wink )
HI Jurial could you possibly add shutdown to the common main menu items and also and skin settings to the settings submenu?
(2015-02-08, 03:50)furii Wrote:

Got it!

Thanks furii

(2015-02-08, 04:17)mark2112 Wrote: HI Jurial could you possibly add shutdown to the common main menu items and also and skin settings to the settings submenu?

You just need to change the item category from Common to Kodi Command. Go to the right side pane where "Common" items are and press up to select the spin control arrow to change the category of selectable items.

You can add skin settings by creating an item in the submenu and then choosing "Custom Action" and setting it to
Code:
ActivateWindow(skinsettings)
(2015-02-08, 03:43)furii Wrote: one bug i've noticed is that for some reason in the movie spotlight widget several movies show blank posters even though they show up in the movie library properly. perhaps stranger still is that i've also noticed that when the same movie pops up in the recently added movies widget the poster shows up. any idea what the problem might be?

Can you test with latest git? I switched to using data provider for all the widgets.
(2015-02-08, 04:28)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2015-02-08, 04:17)mark2112 Wrote: HI Jurial could you possibly add shutdown to the common main menu items and also and skin settings to the settings submenu?

You just need to change the item category from Common to Kodi Command. Go to the right side pane where "Common" items are and press up to select the spin control arrow to change the category of selectable items.

You can add skin settings by creating an item in the submenu and then choosing "Custom Action" and setting it to
Code:
ActivateWindow(skinsettings)

yep, missed the arrows. Thanks Jurial
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr37