• 2(current)
Release Arctic: Zephyr
(2015-02-04, 02:50)jurialmunkey Wrote: Thanks guys! Big Grin

@allard1992 - As I'm writing pretty much from scratch, I'm looking to get the main skin finished first (all dialogs etc) before I start adding features, but its definitely something on the cards.

Great!
Awesome stuff as always.. Damn why isn't it end of the month already.. lol.. but keep us posted about the changes Smile
~Web and graphic designer... Linux enthusiast... Python Fan... A Gooner~
[AMD A10-7850K 3.7 Ghz, Radeon R7]
[Fedora 27] | [Kodi - 17.6 / Skin - Grid]

Can't wait until the end of the month!! I totally miss the Arctic skin on my current helix build. Sad
How look the movie poster view or movie poster include info?
jurialmunkey, looks great as usual. Can't wait

Office: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 50"                         \  Movies: 2734
Master Bedroom: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 43"     \  Music: Artist 220 |  Albums 1001 | Songs 106995
TheaterGoogle TV | Kodi  20.0 | Samsung 75"                    \  TV Shows: 62 |  Seasons 218 | Episodes 3858
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(2015-02-04, 17:11)allard1992 Wrote: How look the movie poster view or movie poster include info?

Not done yet. I'm focusing on getting all the dialogs done first before I start adding additional media views.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Wow!!! Arctic mkii is by far my favorite skin, I'm super excited to see where you take the skin next. Many thanks for sharing your efforts!
Finished info dialogs

Also completed a lot of work on PVR windows, weather, settings dialogs, skin shortcuts management dialog, osd settings, sub menus for home screen and a bunch of other stuff. Its getting close!
(2015-02-05, 09:05)jurialmunkey Wrote: Finished info dialogs

Also completed a lot of work on PVR windows, weather, settings dialogs, skin shortcuts management dialog, osd settings, sub menus for home screen and a bunch of other stuff. Its getting close!
Tease!! Nod
Hi Jurialmunkey,
is Arctic Zephyr now your new skin or do you planned also Eminence Zephyr as a v2.0? I like the idea of you preview thread "Eminence Zephyr"!

Sorry for my wrong english.

MfG 09chja Smile
(2015-02-05, 10:26)09chja Wrote: Hi Jurialmunkey,
is Arctic Zephyr now your new skin or do you planned also Eminence Zephyr as a v2.0? I like the idea of you preview thread "Eminence Zephyr"!

Sorry for my wrong english.

MfG 09chja Smile

Arctic Zephyr is my new skin - I've combined some of the ideas that I was playing with for Eminence Zephyr with Arctic v3 (hence, Arctic Zephyr). I decided that some of the ideas I was playing around with didn't really fit with Eminence.
Looks great jurial!
Wink 
So far I like it. Take your time but I cant't wait Wink
Hi Jurial, will you incorporate phil65's extended info script, specifically to actor information? Movie info looks awesome. One suggestion, I think it would be better to focus on play on entry to video info. WAF factor.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic: Zephyr37