Watching Premier League football.
Hi guys, are there any legitimate sites for watching EPL without paying for a Sky subscription? I don't mind paying but i have a moral dislike of the hierarchy at Sky and don't want to give them my money. BT doesn't carry all the games.

Any sites out there i should be looking at? I know about the ones we shouldn't mention but it's mainly a frustrating experience for me with poor picture quality and streams stopping and starting just when you don't want them to. I've got a lovely HD TV and would like to watch in such if possible, or good SD.

Any help would be welcome.

Cheers.
if you scroll down the forum to nbc sport you will have everything you need only problem you need a vpn or simular to watch but if you read throu the threads you will be pointed in the right direction
(2015-02-03, 11:42)stefcon1 Wrote: Hi guys, are there any legitimate sites for watching EPL without paying for a Sky subscription? I don't mind paying but i have a moral dislike of the hierarchy at Sky and don't want to give them my money. BT doesn't carry all the games.

Any sites out there i should be looking at? I know about the ones we shouldn't mention but it's mainly a frustrating experience for me with poor picture quality and streams stopping and starting just when you don't want them to. I've got a lovely HD TV and would like to watch in such if possible, or good SD.

Any help would be welcome.

Cheers.

A quick search for watching prem league games on xbmc-kodi on Google will lead you to a site where you will find a list of all the add-ons you can use. seo michael
Cheers guys, appreciate it. Will have a look.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Watching Premier League football.0