Poll: Which view types do you prefer? (MUSIC / MOVIES / TV SHOWS LIBRARY ONLY)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Thumbnail / Icon
9.09%
Wide List
3.41%
List Info
9.09%
List Info 2
14.77%
List Info 3
28.41%
Thumbs Info
9.09%
Wrap Info
5.68%
3D Wrap
10.23%
Wall
9.09%
Fanart
1.14%
Total
88 vote(s)
100%
* You voted for this item.

• 5(current)
View Type suggestions and feature requests
(2015-12-13, 15:19)steve11 Wrote: Sorry for delay, here is the option when I click on a file within a MOVIE folder.

Thanks for the screenshot.

Hmm.. that looks a bit strange.

What exact Aeon Nox version is (4.0.0?) this and which Kodi/XBMC version?
12.2 Frodo and Aeon 4.0
(2015-12-13, 20:07)steve11 Wrote: 12.2 Frodo and Aeon 4.0

I'm pretty sure that's default XBMC context menu behavoir for XBMC 12.2 Frodo.

Do you have that version installed somewhere?

If you do, could you please try manually installing Rapier for XBMC Frodo from zip on that system and let me know if the context menu is similar for that version? Or at least has the same "Play" button?
Huh, it says dependencies not met when I try to install from ZIP Sad
Maybe some required add-ons are not installed on your system. Did you install from zip inside XBMC?

The required add-ons and minimum versions for Rapier Frodo are:

script.favourites 4.0.9
script.artistslideshow 1.6.5
service.skin.widgets 0.0.29
script.randomandlastitems 2.2.1
script.artwork.downloader 12.0.28
script.tv.show.next.aired 6.0.10
script.globalsearch 1.1.1
script.grab.fanart 0.13.0

But I'm pretty sure the Play button is default XBMC behavoir for Frodo, which have since been changed.
Could be, I do recall setting up a few options but it was years ago.

Yes ZIP from within.
Check that you have the above mentioned addons installed in the correct versions.

You can probably also manually unpack the zip into the Kodi/addons folder yourself.
Hello, great skin! Apologies if this feature request was done before, I couldn't find it with search.

Video language script for audio & subtitle streams by `Black

It would be cool to have these audio and subtitle icons on the View Types as well as the info screen. Is this possible?

Can be seen in action on Aeon Nox mod, the first screenshot in this thread.
(2016-02-19, 22:57)LetSam Wrote: Hello, great skin! Apologies if this feature request was done before, I couldn't find it with search.

Video language script for audio & subtitle streams by `Black

It would be cool to have these audio and subtitle icons on the View Types as well as the info screen. Is this possible?

Can be seen in action on Aeon Nox mod, the first screenshot in this thread.

Hi LetSam and welcome to the forums.

Thanks for the detailed suggestions.
I'm well aware of tat script. Actually those features are now provided by Kodi itself Smile

Rapier supports showing the number of subtitle and audio tracks in the media flags section (bottom right).

I would love the feature to show the different subtitle and audio language flags, but I really don't see any room for it anywhere. They belong in the media flags area, but that area is already full. In the movie information window I don't see much room either - and I really like the current layout.

You are more than welcome to come up with any suggestions Smile
Hi Gade, you are right, I didn't think about the space needed to add this info. You've balanced the media flag area quite nicely. Adding the language flags would make the bottom right of Thumbs Info, 3D Wrap and Wall views much busier although the other views seem ok.

Here is a quick photoshop of all views with 6 language and 6 subtitle tracks using the flags from Aeon Nox mod. I don't have that many audio and subtitle tracks in general and would be fine with this look even in Thumbs Info (my favourite). You have to think about more users of course. Maybe show/hide option could do the trick.

On info screen the language flags might look better in the information table instead of media flag area.

watch gallery
(2016-02-21, 15:12)LetSam Wrote: Hi Gade, you are right, I didn't think about the space needed to add this info. You've balanced the media flag area quite nicely. Adding the language flags would make the bottom right of Thumbs Info, 3D Wrap and Wall views much busier although the other views seem ok.

Here is a quick photoshop of all views with 6 language and 6 subtitle tracks using the flags from Aeon Nox mod. I don't have that many audio and subtitle tracks in general and would be fine with this look even in Thumbs Info (my favourite). You have to think about more users of course. Maybe show/hide option could do the trick.

On info screen the language flags might look better in the information table instead of media flag area.

Hi LetSam.

Thanks so much for the detailed suggestions. It's really nice of you to take the time to do this Smile

I would very much like to add this somehow, and I'm definately not going to reject it.

But let me try to explain.

In the movie information window media flags can easily take up all space available. So adding extra language or subtitle flags there is not an option.
The text info above is movie info (director, writer, year, rating), while the media flags are mostly info about the file itself (aspect, audio, video etc.).

In the views the current media flags can also take up all the space available.
In the center there's room for a clear logo or some title info, so the media flags area can only take up the space until the center.

I will give it some more thought and you are more than welcome to come with ideas Wink

Thanks again!

Cheers
Gade
Woow, I've never seen that many media flags at once. Counting audio tracks and subtitles is brilliant. I've enabled them now.

A good place for the audio/subtitle language flags is hard indeed. Have you thought about using two rows in the media flags area and pushing up the content area in the views a little to accomodate? In the edit below the media flag containers for the bottom row are a little less tall but only on the margins. The PG13 box and the box with the language flags are unchanged. Maybe two rows looks less bulky this way.

Thanks for considering this addition to Rapier, Gade. After your explanation I will understand if it's not possible.

(2016-02-26, 20:13)LetSam Wrote: Woow, I've never seen that many media flags at once. Counting audio tracks and subtitles is brilliant. I've enabled them now.

Haha, yeah I like that feature as well. I kinda added it because I didn't find a proper way to display the individual audio and subtitle tracks. Doing it this way was an ok compromise.

(2016-02-26, 20:13)LetSam Wrote: A good place for the audio/subtitle language flags is hard indeed. Have you thought about using two rows in the media flags area and pushing up the content area in the views a little to accomodate? In the edit below the media flag containers for the bottom row are a little less tall but only on the margins. The PG13 box and the box with the language flags are unchanged. Maybe two rows looks less bulky this way.

Thanks for considering this addition to Rapier, Gade. After your explanation I will understand if it's not possible.

Thanks for the suggestion. I think adding 2 rows both breaks the layout and simplicity of the skin and also takes too much focus from the content.

A really appreciate these suggestions and the time you spend on this though Smile
Fanart View is added to the poll.

If you use that view, please let me know Smile

Thanks!
Hi, long time ago, i seen you did some great changes.

Is it possible that you implent that i can use 2 widgets on a single screen?

example = i have a screen called movies, within that screen i have upcoming movies and tv shows widget.
Now to also show trending movies and trending tv shows i need to create a extra menu page for those widgets. Id really love it if i can put those two widgets on the Movies page.

Maybe you can merge them or make it possible to put it on the left side.

Thank you much for skis awesome skin.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
View Type suggestions and feature requests1