Mod Aeon MQ 5 Kodi 14.1
thx u so much i did as the read-me said works perfect but u cant have plot to show all the time because the cart art covers it but i love the mod thx again
I'm glad it's working for you (mostly).

I don't like the plot showing all the time because sometimes we're watching TV shows that we haven't seen and we don't want to know anything about it before hand. The left-click to switch between art and plot seemed the best solution for our preferences. The plot not showing was one of the things I liked about Nici's original design (that I copied).

Chris.
Works perfect !
! THX ! Nod
hey guys.. just wondering where/how to expand the new low list.rar with many thanks to CWebster for taking the time to make this!! I got it downloaded but not 100% sure how to work this ... Im guessing I expand the .rar file but a bit unclear as to where.. any help would be awesome!
You can extract the .rar file anywhere you like -- it contains 6 files. After that, there is a readme.txt file with basic instructions. There is no "formal" installation as I have no idea where the files need to go on every platform that Kodi supports.

I hope this helps.

My Work goes on. I have still good Ideas before I will share it with you. It is nearly finish. Kompatible with 15.2 and 16 if and when.
Hi there.

Here my improvement with movies in tvshow view in my Mod. Look at the Video.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 5 Kodi 14.12