learning to skin.
I would like to mod the main menu bar. if someone would let me know where I could find that
section to edit that would be awesome. For AEON NOX skin. just trying to learn skinning,
I have been studying from the wiki I just need this for practice.
Look in Includes_Home.xml
(2015-02-04, 04:36)lozad Wrote: I would like to mod the main menu bar. if someone would let me know where I could find that
section to edit that would be awesome. For AEON NOX skin. just trying to learn skinning,
I have been studying from the wiki I just need this for practice.

I'm am not an expert, either, but the file you are looking for is called Includes_Home.xml. The content in this file is controlled by custom_1121_HomeMenuCustomizer.xml, which is accessible from the main menu customizer in skin settings.

This is not an easy file to edit. From looking, most items are defined in an <includes></includes> and then referenced latter on in other lists. Some of these <includes> may be references to items in other includes.xml files (there are six of them). You will also have to watch for Skin.HasSetting and (does not have) !Skin.HasSetting tags, as the menu content changes dynamically based on the settings chosen in SkinSettings.xml.

This is Aeon Nox 5 I'm talking about.
Thankyou warner 306

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
learning to skin.0