Pull request: [New 3D rendering mode] Anaglyph yellow/blue
I submitted a pull request that implements the yellow-cyan anaglyph support in kodi 3D rendering modes.

Because I've read in the wiki that you want a thread in this forum to discuss pull requests, I'm writing here as well.

Also.. maybe someone can help me here with the question about how to add a new string for the po files to translate that can be included in the menu for the GUI.

The pull request already adds the new entry in the list of 3D rendering methods in the GUI interface, however the menu entry doesn't have a translatable string id. This is my first involvement with this project and I'm not familiar with the way in which new translatable strings are added by id.

Please, could someone brief me on how to add a new string that can be translated by the po files?

--

Yellow/blue anaglyphs are one of the most recent iterations of the anaglyph systems for 3D vision. It's said to give the best results on proper light conditions and are already [supported by ffmpeg](https://github.com/FFmpeg/FFmpeg/blob/re...eo3d.c#L44).

These can be watched with amber-darkblue glasses and cover the only remaining combination of the 3 colors possible when used in anaglyphs based on complete color separation (cyan is blue+green, magenta is red+blue and yellow is red+green). It's natural to include it since we already support red-cyan and green-magenta.

There has been for a while a feature request in the forums asking for this.
just add your new string here:

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/master....po#L15707

only the english po file edited by us devs. Everything else (all other languages) are then done by our transifex system. - just ensure that you properly adapt the reserved numbers in that file so that the comment reflects the free ids...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
OH! Thanks, I saw the problem. The ids were automatically taken using "36502 + mode". Since the mode I added was placed next to the other 2 anaglyph modes the ids were incorrect.

I fixed it now and added the English translation to the po file

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pull request: [New 3D rendering mode] Anaglyph yellow/blue0