Background images
Kodi has been nothing but trouble, I miss my XBMC. Anyway, I am determined to get this working. I want to simply change the background image in Confluence. When I go to background path I only see "Home folder" not C drive. Also New folder and all other options are greyed out. How do I fix this?
Sounds like permissions.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
iOS doesn't have a C drive.
Hell I didn't even notice this was the ios subforum. Perils of tapatalk.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
This was the only forum for AppleTV2. That is why I choose it. So I am using Win7 and I should be able to navigate to the C drive when I click on add folders, but that option is greyed out. It seems to be a mute point now anyway because Kodi is crashing. I am unable to even get a proper log. After some reasearch it is said that Kodi Helix and AppleTV2 do not play well together. Also, support is supposed to be dropped for the Apple TV. So I bought a FireTV and hope that will work better.
How are you using win7 on atv2?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Background images0