How to Change Xbmc apps on multiple boxes?
Hi all ,

First post kicking off .. I brought my first box in July 2014 & have setup 87 people up at work with a box now, only another 413 to get to 500!! That's the no. Of people at my factory.

My question : what is the process I must take to load Xbmc/kodi on android boxes & fully load delete or change apps at will..? As I've got about 35 guys asking for a new app I loaded on someone's box at work they all want the changes now. Far to many to do individuallyConfused detailed help/advice please thks. Kodee
Should be simple stuff, tell them to go to settings>add-ons>get more>video add-ons> pick & install. If they can't do that, then you definitely have an issue. A support forum such as this one is the best way to direct them, self help is always the best route down the wide road of legitimate add-ons; all others take the narrow path toward darkness and illegal non-functioning arse bytes.

The community here hope to see users with references to your installs.
If it's an official addon, supported here, then post up more details of exactly what you want to do - better to post in the addon's thread, or maybe in the android help sub-forum for more general kodi issues if you want practical advice.
If it's an un-supported add-on (on the 'narrow path towards darkness'?) it will be a lot easier to get help on the forum it came from.
It's not really clear what exactly you want to do... install kodi? Install add-ons? Delete add-ons? Multiple installs? Something more?
If you want detailed help you need to ask very specific questions. And you can't always do that here.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to Change Xbmc apps on multiple boxes?0