• 1(current)
WIP Skin Testing: 4.2.0 - 29-09-15 - Sent to repository.
If you find an issue with the testing versions below please post it in this thread only. Bug reports only and not general discussion. Thank you.

Changes since 4.1.0:
• Home: Fixes focus issue when only Home, Movies, TV, Settings enabled.
• Skin Frame: Changes layout and options of lower right Time and Weather.

• Volume Display: Adds option to display volume in either a percentage or decibels.
• Language: EN updated
• Language: DE added

• Volume Display: Adds option to display volume in either a percentage or decibels.

• Weather: Reverted to oringal layout when fanart not displayed.

• Flags (default theme): Updates to all flags, missing ones added.

• Skin Settings: Fixes up/down for Home Settings.

• Home: Class Home is now available as an option [xhaggi].

• Home Pictures: Adds visual indicator if the pictures path has not been set.

• 15.1: Fixes crash on startup

• 15.1 changes

• OSD: Adds audio channel icon
• Home Pictures: Fixes onright condition

4.1.100-beta
• Tidy: General tidy up
• Language: EN updated
• Home Pictures: Adds a new Pictures section to Home, makes use of extendedinfo
(partly based on im85288)

• TV Rating: Adds rating to TV Show information when network logo is found
• Play: Changes 'Play' to 'Open' when looking at TV Show overview

• OSD: Adds option to hide Clock & Weather in OSD
• OSD: Adds option to hide Chapter Information in OSD

• Audio Channels: Audio channel textures created
• Audio Channels: Added to movieinformation

• Artwork Downloader: Smaller text so more info is visible
• Language: English strings updated

• Studio Flags: Adds additional 370+ studio logos
• Studio Flags: 1,600+ higher resolution flags

• Language: All strings now # compliant

• Video Extras: animation tweak
• Extendedinfo: animation tweak

• Video Extras: Integrates add-on into skin (context and main)
• Button added for Video Extras to Movie Information

• Episode/Show Play: re-adds Play buttons to episodes and show (displays all seasons)

• Next Up Notifications: Change of textures and (small) layout correction

• Cinema Experience: added select dialog for playback option.

• Next Up Notifications (NextUp): Rating added, re-designed button layout, missing IDs added.
• Next Up Notifications (ContinueWatching): Rating added, re-designed button layout, moved title, missing IDs added.

• DialogNumeric: adds missing background fade when in focus and above addonsettings

• Header: corrects Sort By not being displayed in containers with less than 1 page
• Adds close/more buttons to info when enabled via menu

Download (git/zip)
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
Version updated, please only post bug reports in this thread.

4.02.31 released

Piers,

On the home Spotlight widget are we supposed to be able to press info or context to bring up the media's info / trailer etc? Seems the only thing I can is press play and start the video
Didn't this dialog used to have some sort of background?

(2015-05-12, 13:31)komplex Wrote: Didn't this dialog used to have some sort of background?

(2015-02-06, 09:58)Piers Wrote: Not completed
- extendedinfo integration is not completed, please don't post issues about this.

Updated this morning. So far everything works as expected. But you should add the info that 1080XF textures are not integrated yet and people should change to the default theme before updating. Otherwise it causes problems because of missing textures.
(2015-05-12, 17:12)Doc.Ex Wrote: Updated this morning. So far everything works as expected. But you should add the info that 1080XF textures are not integrated yet and people should change to the default theme before updating. Otherwise it causes problems because of missing textures.

It does say it's not for everyday use, and only for testing.

(2015-05-12, 06:39)Gustovier Wrote: Piers,

On the home Spotlight widget are we supposed to be able to press info or context to bring up the media's info / trailer etc? Seems the only thing I can is press play and start the video

Guess this is not a bug Huh?
(2015-05-13, 05:31)Gustovier Wrote:
(2015-05-12, 06:39)Gustovier Wrote: Piers,

Guess this is not a bug Huh?

Nope, it's not. But it is a feature I'm looking at adding.

(2015-05-12, 18:28)Piers Wrote: It does say it's not for everyday use, and only for testing.

Yes it does and I use it primarily for testing. I use it on a separate SD card on my RPi on which I had a backup of the everyday system. As I use the 1080XF theme it was set to 1080XF. So if it says for testing only, how would I know that the theme isn't integrated yet? In the changelog it says textures removed, but not which textures in particular. It just would have saved me some trouble and maybe others too, if you mention it. I know it's not really a bug, but adding that info isn't a lot of work...
(2015-05-13, 09:40)Doc.Ex Wrote:
(2015-05-12, 18:28)Piers Wrote: It does say it's not for everyday use, and only for testing.

Yes it does and I use it primarily for testing. I use it on a separate SD card on my RPi on which I had a backup of the everyday system. As I use the 1080XF theme it was set to 1080XF. So if it says for testing only, how would I know that the theme isn't integrated yet? In the changelog it says textures removed, but not which textures in particular. It just would have saved me some trouble and maybe others too, if you mention it. I know it's not really a bug, but adding that info isn't a lot of work...

There will be multiple parts that will most likely break and/or not be finished, that includes textures. This release is only for those wanting to help 'get it out the door' in a quicker manner, who are willing to provide constructive feedback.

(2015-05-13, 21:34)Piers Wrote: There will be multiple parts that will most likely break and/or not be finished, that includes textures. This release is only for those wanting to help 'get it out the door' in a quicker manner, who are willing to provide constructive feedback.

I don't get why mentioning that those textures are missing is such as big problem for you, but okay, your skin, your methods. I just could have better used the time navigating through invisible menus in order to change the theme for proper testing.

But let's stop talking about that. Here is what I found so far:

1. Are the thumbnails for the chapters supposed to generate automatically? They don't do that on my system. If I add a chapter manually it shows a thumbnail of the current frame.
2. The icon for missing thumbnails is not in the right aspect ratio. It looks like it's square or 4:3 but stretched to 16:9.

Cheers,
Doc.Ex
Hi Piers Not to sure if this skin related or an advanced launcher addon issue. When media is playing the little fanart picture disappears

With no media playing.

Some titles disappear when starting with "The"
The above image is from "The Legend of Zelda"
(2015-05-14, 15:42)Doc.Ex Wrote:
(2015-05-13, 21:34)Piers Wrote: There will be multiple parts that will most likely break and/or not be finished, that includes textures. This release is only for those wanting to help 'get it out the door' in a quicker manner, who are willing to provide constructive feedback.

I don't get why mentioning that those textures are missing is such as big problem for you, but okay, your skin, your methods. I just could have better used the time navigating through invisible menus in order to change the theme for proper testing.

But let's stop talking about that. Here is what I found so far:

1. Are the thumbnails for the chapters supposed to generate automatically? They don't do that on my system. If I add a chapter manually it shows a thumbnail of the current frame.
2. The icon for missing thumbnails is not in the right aspect ratio. It looks like it's square or 4:3 but stretched to 16:9.

Cheers,
Doc.Ex

I've just checked this, chapter thumbs are generating fine on three separate installations using the latest version. Please try and again and then allow a few seconds for thumbs to generate.

• 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin Testing: 4.2.0 - 29-09-15 - Sent to repository.1