• 2(current)
WIP Skin Testing: 4.2.0 - 29-09-15 - Sent to repository.
(2015-05-18, 13:51)stuCONNERS Wrote: Hi Piers Not to sure if this skin related or an advanced launcher addon issue. When media is playing the little fanart picture disappears

With no media playing.

Some titles disappear when starting with "The"
The above image is from "The Legend of Zelda"

I don't use advanced launcher but I can't see a reason why that would occur. Are you able to record a small video of what you do to produce the issue? I'll take a look at installing AL and setting it up with whatever's required.
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
(2015-05-19, 03:33)Piers Wrote: I've just checked this, chapter thumbs are generating fine on three separate installations using the latest version. Please try and again and then allow a few seconds for thumbs to generate.

Checked with the new version, still doesn't generate thumbnails, even after a couple minutes time. But I checked with confluence and it doesn't work there either so it's probably a Raspberry Pi related problem, rather than skin related.
(2015-05-19, 12:53)Doc.Ex Wrote:
(2015-05-19, 03:33)Piers Wrote: I've just checked this, chapter thumbs are generating fine on three separate installations using the latest version. Please try and again and then allow a few seconds for thumbs to generate.

Checked with the new version, still doesn't generate thumbnails, even after a couple minutes time. But I checked with confluence and it doesn't work there either so it's probably a Raspberry Pi related problem, rather than skin related.

Yep, if it doesn't work with Confluence then you're correct, it's a platform-related issue.

Updated version, again only use this if you're happy for parts to possibly not work.

4.05.50 released

What are these things i have the red box around, have they always been there?

(2015-05-23, 23:16)komplex Wrote: What are these things i have the red box around, have they always been there?

They're buttons that don't work at the moment unless you change your keymap. They should work but focus is an issue with that one dialogue in the core. You can see that information in the changelog.

After i posted that i remembered that the MB3 mod used to have clearlogo or clearart there is its place i think thats what confused me
4.05.64 released.

4.07.01 released - please note:

4.07.01 brings the start of proper extendedinfo skin integration. Please remember that it's still considered an alpha release. As usual, see changelog.txt for details - or look at commits on Github.

4.07.06 released

4.07.10 released.

I tried the extended info integration, which works fine, but after playing one of the youtube videos it looks like this:

(2015-05-27, 15:35)Doc.Ex Wrote: I tried the extended info integration, which works fine, but after playing one of the youtube videos it looks like this:

I've actually changed the entire layout, I've also removed YouTube and a few other parts I don't like. It should be on Github later on tonight.

Video 

Can you make so that when i press OK on the actors/role it opens up extendedinfo instead of showing me stuff in my library that he's in, sort of swap the way it is now and have it so the extra button press right opens up that dialog box and not the extendedinfo (might not have explained this the best >.<)
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin Testing: 4.2.0 - 29-09-15 - Sent to repository.1