So many different Aeon Nox
I have to admit I love Aeon Nox!
But there is a but… There are so many versions since v4.1.9.9
I have to say I'm a bit confuse…
It would be a good idea to resume and compare the versions here…
HTPC homemade - BOX SilverStone Lascala LC17 - CPU Intel Core i3-3220T (2.8 GHz) - CM ASRock B75 Pro3 - HD Crucial M4 64 Go - CG ASUS GeForce GT 610 Low Profile 1 GB - RAM Corsair Vengeance Low Profile Blue Series 4 Go (2x2 Go) DDR3 1600 MHz CL9 - POWER Be Quiet! Power 7 400 W 80PLUS - REMOTE Harmony 650 - Frodo 12.2 XBMCbuntu Aeon-Nox 4.1.9 - MacPro 2010 - SMB
Already done : http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=211629
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
Agree with Op the Aeon Nox situation is getting out of hand.
Also can I ask a stupid question - why aren't they 'published' in Kodi so I can just download them from within the app?
We only allow a single "Aeon Nox" clone in our repo (which counts for every skin out there).
Since BigNoid is the "original" author since many versions of the Nox versions he's the one that gets in repo. All the rest are just modifications and we are not responsible for there being so many clones.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2015-02-13, 10:57)Martijn Wrote: We only allow a single "Aeon Nox" clone in our repo (which counts for every skin out there).
Since BigNoid is the "original" author since many versions of the Nox versions he's the one that gets in repo. All the rest are just modifications and we are not responsible for there being so many clones.
I think add all this mode to repo will be very good ofcourse others mode skin too.
User will be have easy way to download .

Or go oher way if user can mode skin he mast change name his mode if made full skin.
If made only mode view or some part he will be have possibily have name "Aeon .... " becouse his files will be instaled and overite orginall skin.
(2015-02-13, 10:57)Martijn Wrote: We only allow a single "Aeon Nox" clone in our repo (which counts for every skin out there).

Aeon Nox 5 and 4 are vastly different beasts. The least that can be done is differentiate the two. Personally I think 5 is abysmal.
You can (should?) consider ditching 13.xxx and below support but a version of 4.xx of Nox for Kodi and 5.xx of Nox for Kodi onwards seems useful to me.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
So many different Aeon Nox1