restricting recordings
Is there anyway to set this up so that some of my Kodi/mythtv boxes aren't allowed to set recordings? I have been using mythtv frontends for ever and have just recently stumbled on kodi, with the mythtv frontends, when the grand children are over I find that they fill my harddrive with cartoon network and Disney XD shows.
Are they watching them as live tv or are they setting recordings? Live tv will disappear after a day or so.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
no they are setting series recordings, it didn't take them long to figure out how on myth, I bet it wont take long through kodi either
(2015-02-07, 16:30)jimp Wrote: no they are setting series recordings, it didn't take them long to figure out how on myth, I bet it wont take long through kodi either
I have no answer for you, but that is hilarious.
Actually its a bit more hidden to find series recording on kodi. But I can hear the conversations of tye kids on the way over. Lol
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
restricting recordings0