Bizarre artist thumb error
Hi,

I am experiencing a most peculiar bug regarding the artist thumbs in the Kodi Music Library. I recently did a fresh install of Helix, imorted my FLAC library, and started scraping artis thumbs through the default scraper, as usual.

However, this time around, only ca 25% of the artists would get a proper thumb, (for 25% no fanart could be found, as normal), but for about 50 % of the artists the thumb would simply show the cover of Santana & Juanes' La Flaca-album. As such when I browse my artists the wall is crammed with the Santana & Juanes skull-design on artists from ABBA to Metallica to ZZ Top?? And to make things even more peculiar, I do not even have this 'La Flaca' album in my collection?!

I have been trying to re-import, and rescan the content of the music library, but to no avail (I can go into each and every artist and change the thumb pic manually, but that takes forever)...have absolutely no idea what might cause this strange bug to occur.

Anyone out there might have an explanaition and remedy, it will be highly appreciated!
I'm guessing something changed online or in Uni Artist Scraper (assume that's what you use). Might want to check out the scrapper forum for that scraper and ask there (best to have a debug log to show).

scott s.
one other thing to consider is to make sure you don't have a stray folder.jpg in the root of your music source.
A stray folder.jpg it was indeed! Had no idea they could have such a massive effect on the scraper..
Thanks a lot, folks! Smile
Had the same issue, but the folder.jpg was not in the root of my music folder, but in the root of the partition where my music folder resides.
My music folder: D:\Music\
The folder.jpg in question: D:\folder.jpg

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bizarre artist thumb error0