Live-TV switching channel logos with DVB-Viewer Addon
Hi,

I'm using KODI 14 with DVB-Viewer PVR-Addon on several devices.
I changed my channel logos in the Recording Service of the DVB-Viewer Installation. Only the new icons are provided to the clients.
All other clients (DVB-Viewer Pro, DVB-Viewer Controller, UPNP-Clients, etc) are using the new logos, except KODI.
In my KODI installations only a few channel logos are changed, some are the old ones and other channels now won't have an icon.

How could I delete the cached logos to get the new ones or is there any other method to change those channel logos (but not manually selecting in the options area, because I have to many KODI installations in my network).
Reset pvr database in kodi pvr settings
that doesn't help. I made this first.
There's always the nuclear option - which is deleting (re-naming so you can revert) your Texture13.db file. That means you start caching everything again so the first time you scroll through a list the art will be slow to load.
I've done that too many times to think about over the years. It's what I'd do in your situation.
I keep meaning to look at this utility - just a question of finding the time.
Thanks,
I tried the renaming and it works for me.
But I have to do that on every KODI-Installation manually, even for every Windows-User with its own KODI.
I'm not sure how much easier it could be than deleting one file.
An automated mechanism for all centralized KODIs in my network would be great.
But you're right, your solution is manageable.
If you were doing it regularly, and all the installations were on windows, then I guess you could set up a batch file to do it all in one click. Other than that any 'solution' would take up more time than doing it manually.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Live-TV switching channel logos with DVB-Viewer Addon0