An example of a missing element is being unable to select music addons for hub items. Another example is a missing dialog.
(edit by jurialmunkey)
Hey Jurial, I noticed some small glitches and missing things. I decided to create a new thread because the main thread became a huge monster and I'd like to use this one to collect everything I (and others) find.
- peripherals dialog seems to be missing
- seek progress is nowhere indicated. neither $INFO[Player.SeekTime(hh:mms)] nor the <control type="progress" id="401"> seem to be used
- [fixed] after switching from another skin to Eminence (and on some other situations I don't remember) I often found my self stranded in the home screen widget with no way to back out of it in order to see the home menu. So I had to press the "s" key in order to bring up the shutdown menu and reboot. Pressing the "home" button or "back" didn't work.
- [fixed] home menu editor only allows to select from video addons - would be great if it would allow to pic any addon type (video, music, pic, program)
- It's not possible to readd the "file browser" panel if you accidently deleted it. You would have to set it up manually which is a little PITA
- would be nice to have a panel preset to access the main "favourites" window and not only a single favourite
- even with GIT from 12.02.2015 I'm occasionally trapped in Music Visualisation window. Pressing back will only trigger the OSD and hide it again and when I stop playback I end up in the homescreen widget with hidden menu
- it appears that a dialog is missing. When I try to browse for a share and it requires credentials to be accessed, the dialog to enter the credentials doesn't show up in Eminence
As for the progressbar on seeks - I tried the skin with the (soon to be merged and hopefully be default) PR6347 and without any visual feedback the new seek logic has very bad usability