Solved Top Left Box (Header) Bug
Edit 2 /SOLVED: Never mind, there was some issue with the Controller that caused it, which had nothing to do with Eminence. Disconnected and reconnected the controller, and the "0.0 dB" / "Volume 100 %" display disappeared Big Grin 

Hey! 

On my Nvidia Shield, I am using Eminence, and all of a sudden lately there's this box at the top that doesn't disappear. I see in screenshots here, that it should be displaying text like "Movies", "Shows", etc. For me, it only says "0.0 dB" in any menu. When i play media, the "0.0 dB" text goes away, but there's still this black/grey box on top of whatever I am playing. 

I can't see anything about this in the settings; the only thing i've enabled in the Header is the Clock, which is on the opposite side. 

There might have been an automatic Kodi update or something that broke something in the skin? Does anyone know how i can fix this? It is really annoying to have this big box at the top when watching shows etc, but I have done a lot of manual configurations to the skin, so I'd rather not change it..

EDIT: Just discovered this is proably not an Eminence-spesific issue. No matter what skin i choose, there is some display of "Volume 100 %" somewhere on the screen.
Thread marked solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Top Left Box (Header) Bug0