Bug Bug Reports
(2015-12-01, 19:55)locomot1f Wrote: not sure if this is a bug, or something i'm missing.
not even sure when this started happening.

I'm using Kodi Jarvis beta 2
I have all the necessary scripts.

but now, when I go in Skin Settings, to customize widgets,
when I try to go to Default Widgets, it is blank.

so, coincidentally, my Next-Up Airing today widget no longer works.
Are you sure you have the skin helper script installed? Because the default widgets entry is handled by that script.
(2015-11-25, 08:16)loggio Wrote: Jurialmunkey,

I noticed this bug the other day playing around with Eminence and forgot to report it. The icon in the top left corner of the screen that tells you where you are "movies" "live tv" etc does not change if you use direct shortcuts mapped in your keyboard.xml

example:

from the home menu I push the "guide" button on my remote, it takes me to live tv guide. From there, I push the "red" button on my remote which takes me to my movies library, however the icon in the top left still says "live TV" and will stay that way as long as i'm using my remote mappings to navigate around kodi.
Yeah I already knew that this was going to be a problem. What happens is that when you click a tile it sets the icon, label and colour to some window properties that the header tile uses. They are then reset when you re-enter the home screen. Not really any way around it because I didn't want to have hard coded sections. I wanted to leave it up to the user to customise how they want (whilst also having default settings that make sense!)

I can write a small python script that you can remap the buttons to that will set the appropriate properties. I'll get back to you on that one.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2015-12-02, 01:41)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2015-12-01, 19:55)locomot1f Wrote: not sure if this is a bug, or something i'm missing.

Are you sure you have the skin helper script installed? Because the default widgets entry is handled by that script.

peace @jurialmunkey,

i re-downloaded the script.skin.helper
all is good again.

thanks for the reply!
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
(2015-12-02, 01:41)jurialmunkey Wrote:

(2015-11-25, 08:16)loggio Wrote: Jurialmunkey,

I noticed this bug the other day playing around with Eminence and forgot to report it. The icon in the top left corner of the screen that tells you where you are "movies" "live tv" etc does not change if you use direct shortcuts mapped in your keyboard.xml

example:

from the home menu I push the "guide" button on my remote, it takes me to live tv guide. From there, I push the "red" button on my remote which takes me to my movies library, however the icon in the top left still says "live TV" and will stay that way as long as i'm using my remote mappings to navigate around kodi.
Yeah I already knew that this was going to be a problem. What happens is that when you click a tile it sets the icon, label and colour to some window properties that the header tile uses. They are then reset when you re-enter the home screen. Not really any way around it because I didn't want to have hard coded sections. I wanted to leave it up to the user to customise how they want (whilst also having default settings that make sense!)

I can write a small python script that you can remap the buttons to that will set the appropriate properties. I'll get back to you on that one.

Hi jurialmunkey

Thanks for the offer, but don't stress. I use Arctic Zephyr as my default, was only paying around with eminence... Just can't go back to a horizontal menu after using vertical.

Kinda hacky to have to resort to scripts and reconfigure a keymap so the skin will function that way isn't it? Perhaps hard coding it is the way to go after all??

Anyways I'm always fiddling around so I will let you know if I find anything else. Keep up the good work

Cheers,
Loggio.
Eminence 2.0 (jarvis beta 4)

When using a picture source for a widget it uses the low-res thumbnail of the image rather than the original.

Hey Jurial,

Small bug, in skin settings > extras, scrolling the grouplist jumps to the wrong items. You have button 3 and the last with the same id="8909" (Eminence 2).

Cheers Wink
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
Hi jurialmunkey,

Pushing backspace from pvr windows takes you back to home screen instead of the hub first. All other windows take you back to hub first
Hi jurialmunkey,

Pushing backspace from pvr windows takes you back to home screen instead of the hub first. All other windows take you back to hub first
I've been doing a lot of changes with my setup.

decided to start fresh with my install, and now I'm not seeing the weather widget anymore.

hoping that someone can help me out.
is it just me? or is it missing from the list?
i remember it being under default widgets, so maybe it is a problem with the skin.helper add-on...Confused

i dunno. anyone else out there experiencing this?

oh!
using Kodi 16.1 (RC2)
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
The OK and Cancel buttons are missing from the dialogue to change the skip steps under Settings > Player > Videos > Skip Steps.

I am using your Master branch from Github taken on 07 August with Kodi Krypton Alpha 3 release.

I temporarily changed back to Estuary skin and was able to edit the skip steps and save the changes ok.

PS thanks for all your work in creating and maintaining this skin. It is a great addition to Kodi Smile
Looks like there's a bug in how Rotten Tomatoes ratings are shown for movies. It's listed as percentage, but is actually a 1-10 rating. The percentage character should either be removed or the actual RT percentage rating should be pulled instead of the 1-10 rating.

For some reason, whenever I go in to my TV shows or Movies overview it doesn't say so in the heading. It only says Title - I'm not even sure what it's supposed to say - is it the title of the show/movie that's highlighted or just the title of the folder? I'm not sure if it's always been like this in 2.x, but I only just noted it after I changed the home header text from the default.

(2016-08-08, 21:34)toii Wrote: The OK and Cancel buttons are missing from the dialogue to change the skip steps under Settings > Player > Videos > Skip Steps.

I am using your Master branch from Github taken on 07 August with Kodi Krypton Alpha 3 release.

I temporarily changed back to Estuary skin and was able to edit the skip steps and save the changes ok.

PS thanks for all your work in creating and maintaining this skin. It is a great addition to Kodi Smile
Ah, they were hidden off the side of the screen. Should be fixed on latest git. Thanks for reporting it! Smile

(2016-08-16, 21:28)toeggi Wrote: Looks like there's a bug in how Rotten Tomatoes ratings are shown for movies. It's listed as percentage, but is actually a 1-10 rating. The percentage character should either be removed or the actual RT percentage rating should be pulled instead of the 1-10 rating.
There must've been a change to the skin helper script that handles the ratings. Fixed it on latest git of the skin. Will send a repo push later.

(2016-08-16, 21:43)toeggi Wrote: For some reason, whenever I go in to my TV shows or Movies overview it doesn't say so in the heading. It only says Title - I'm not even sure what it's supposed to say - is it the title of the show/movie that's highlighted or just the title of the folder? I'm not sure if it's always been like this in 2.x, but I only just noted it after I changed the home header text from the default.

Yeah it shows what "section" of the library you are in -- so "Genres", "Title", "Actors", "Years" etc.
There is an override, but it only works if the path is set a specific way. What does the Action for that tile say in the home customisation dialog?
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
Attempting to access the live TV through USA TV channels uk channels or any other option and it states that authorization failed log in or reset iptv. Eminence 4.7
(2016-08-18, 08:28)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2016-08-16, 21:28)toeggi Wrote: Looks like there's a bug in how Rotten Tomatoes ratings are shown for movies. It's listed as percentage, but is actually a 1-10 rating. The percentage character should either be removed or the actual RT percentage rating should be pulled instead of the 1-10 rating.
There must've been a change to the skin helper script that handles the ratings. Fixed it on latest git of the skin. Will send a repo push later.

(2016-08-16, 21:43)toeggi Wrote: For some reason, whenever I go in to my TV shows or Movies overview it doesn't say so in the heading. It only says Title - I'm not even sure what it's supposed to say - is it the title of the show/movie that's highlighted or just the title of the folder? I'm not sure if it's always been like this in 2.x, but I only just noted it after I changed the home header text from the default.

Yeah it shows what "section" of the library you are in -- so "Genres", "Title", "Actors", "Years" etc.
There is an override, but it only works if the path is set a specific way. What does the Action for that tile say in the home customisation dialog?

Thanks for the RT fix, jurialmunkey! Smile

Aaaah, that does make sense as the Title section is the only one I use. What does the override do though?

Here are my actions:

There is a bug in the display of the genre information on the right hand panel of the PVR Recordings view when a recording is selected. It shows as [UPPERCASE]. If I change to Estuary skin it shows the genre correctly between the show name and the description.

EDIT: Problem is in PVR_InfoBox (included within PVR_SimpleList). PVR_WideList used beneath the EPG displays the genre information correctly.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug Reports0