• 9(current)
New additive/smart seeking support
agreed
Sorry, I definitively hate it. Just spent an hour understanding how to restore everything as it was, with -10:00, -30, -7, +30, +10:00 on five separate buttons and without delay.
Is it possible to put negative time seek in the advanced settings? I miss the smallstepback function but I don't want to have +7 seconds, only -7 seconds.
Sony XR 55 A80J
Kodi Nexus

Intel Nuc i3 + 4gb ram
OE 4.0.3
@javiertoti - no, and it's also not needed. AS.xml does NOT define the steps that will be applied when pressing a button, all it does is define the list of available step sizes (which are available for selection in both directions). Which steps you would like to use for which direction can be selected from within GUI, so you can select -7 and ignore +7.
(2016-02-11, 14:13)da-anda Wrote: @javiertoti - no, and it's also not needed. AS.xml does NOT define the steps that will be applied when pressing a button, all it does is define the list of available step sizes (which are available for selection in both directions). Which steps you would like to use for which direction can be selected from within GUI, so you can select -7 and ignore +7.

LOL, I've just realized of that. Then It's a lot of customizable but need both systems, the advancedsettings and the GUI.

Maybe in a future will be interesting make a customizable field for the time steps in the gui.

Thank you.
Sony XR 55 A80J
Kodi Nexus

Intel Nuc i3 + 4gb ram
OE 4.0.3
you can also create a custom keymap and have any button you like jump any number of seconds. Should all be described in the wiki.
(2016-02-11, 14:08)javiertoti Wrote: Is it possible to put negative time seek in the advanced settings? I miss the smallstepback function but I don't want to have +7 seconds, only -7 seconds.

If you want a separate button for smallstepback as before to only have the negative value, then this can be done in the kepmap, see http://kodi.wiki/view/Skip_steps#Adding_..._to_keymap
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New additive/smart seeking support0