Req "play from here" for music
I'd like to see the option "play from here" for music too. I'd use it to play an album from the e.g. 3rd to the last song, that for I'd select the 3rd song and choose "play from here".

Compare also to iTunes' "up next", if you select the n-th song. But iTunes will play the remainder of songs of the current artist.

Sorry if this has already been requested, I didn't spot anything while searching the forums.

--
kind regards, Henry78
If you go artist -> album and pick third song it should play from third or do I misunderstood your suggestion?
If you have problems please read this before posting

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

"Well Im gonna download the code and look at it a bit but I'm certainly not a really good C/C++ programer but I'd help as much as I can, I mostly write in C#."
Yes, from 3rd to last of the album.

Maybe easier/better: from picked song to end of displayed list of songs.
isn't that default behaviour?
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
No(?). Per default just the selected song is queued
in system -> settings -> music -> play next song automatically (this is ON by default).
so any song in current list should be played after first one finished
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
That plays the next son in the current list. But if the list is empty, and i a song from an album is played, I'd like Kodi to play the remainder of the album.
if you click play on a song of an album and have the mentioned setting enabled, ALL songs of this album should be added to the playlist, starting playback with the selected song.

Are you using file mode or library?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"play from here" for music0