Bug Razor Sabertooth Controller.
I got a Razer Sabertooth, ever since my update to Kodi it keeps moving left by itself and i know it's the left stick thats doing it, since if i hold it to the right it don't move at all.
In turn this render the controller useless.
I have tried it on another computer in Steam big picture and nothing there, also in games where it works like it's supposed to.
It only just began after the upgrade from Xbmc to Kodi.
Since the webserver seems to be fixed not, i can start to focus on getting this one fixed.
I can upload logs, since it's still setup, but i'm not sure what it would log, since if i got my controller connected it cant watch anything when it keeps rewinding when it's moving, and also keeps moving left in the menu.
Unfortunately, Kodi's deadzone handling seems all jacked up. I don't think anyone has been able to fix this yet.
Well let me know if there is anything i can do to help.
It only just started after the update to kodi, worked like a charm in gotham with the controller file so it found it.
I finally got a decent bluetooth controller to test this with on Windows just this last week. It should be the same issue, wired or bluetooth. I'm not a dev, but I'll try seeing if the deadzone settings from advancedsettings.xml (wiki) do anything.
Thanks Ned. Let me know if there is anything you want me to test or do here to help solve it.
Sorry for the lack of update on this. I have been having unrelated issues getting my generic PS3 controller to work on Windows. However, this is still on my to-do list :)
Thanks for the update Ned even if it is just that you are still on it.
Hope you get it fixed, and let me know if you want me to test anything. Smile
@Kiggerbare, I got Kodi to do the constantly moving to the left bit myself once, but I couldn't reliably replicate it, so I can't test advancedsettings. If you have it reliably moving left, you should add an advancedsettings.xml with an increased deadzone. If you are not comfortable with the AS.xml, let me know, and I'll walk you through how to do that.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Razor Sabertooth Controller.0