Mod AEON MQ5 Create submenu
Hello,

I am looking for a way to create a submenu in a new menu, or populate some links in an existing menu.

I can manage menu sucessfully from the parameter ot the skins, but i didn't find how to create a subfolder in a menu.

For example, i have a menu called programs and the Submenu tells me that he is empty

Another example, i create a sub menu Radio that launch the addon music Radio, but the default view list several kind of country (for example), and i want to enter directly in a subsection.
When i go down the radio menu, it also tells me that it's empty

thanks for you help
Anybody for helping me ?

Thanks
plz, it should be possible ? What am i missing ?
Go to "customize main menu" (Settings/skin settings)

You see your main menu items on the left, in the center options to edit name (label) or change the action.

Highlight via keyboard/mouse the menu item you want to work on, then move left (left arrow) or left mouse click on the left arrow submenu icon on the lower left of the menu list (going left or clicking there again returns back to the main menu).

Now select any of the "empty" or existing (if you are changing) submenu items and use the "replace this menu with to select from the popup right side list of windows or actions available.

Back out of this window and you're done.

As far as getting a specific addon to provide a view, I think that has to be an option the addon provides.

scott s.
Thanks for your great answer Scott.

I am going to check it right now :-)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AEON MQ5 Create submenu0